Dion Waiters on the Heat... | Syracusefan.com

Dion Waiters on the Heat...

JrodCuse

All Conference
I just watched the first preseason Heat game and wow Dion looked good. He came off the bench and finished with 12 points 8 assists 1 reb on 6/10 shooting and only 1 TO in 21 minutes. Spo is a coach who really enjoys going with positionless ball so could see a lot of Dion at both guard spots. He has a chance to put up some solid #'s and really make a big pay raise or himself. All he has to do is stay focused on the pleasures on the court and not the ones off of them.

All he has to do is stay focused on the pleasures on the court and not the ones off of them.

I liked your post until this part. I guess that's the prevailing narrative on Dion around here so we can't say anything positive without a disclaimer. I'm a huge Dion fan so maybe I'm biased. I see a focused, hard-working professional that has proven his ability to contribute on different teams playing alongside some pretty huge egos. Judging by the entirety of your post, I'm sure your intention was positive.

I think your spot on about his chances to have a great year in Spolestra's system.

I liked your post until this part. I guess that's the prevailing narrative on Dion around here so we can't say anything positive without a disclaimer. I'm a huge Dion fan so maybe I'm biased. I see a focused, hard-working professional that has proven his ability to contribute on different teams playing alongside some pretty huge egos. Judging by the entirety of your post, I'm sure your intention was positive.

I think your spot on about his chances to have a great year in Spolestra's system.

No my post was 100% positive. I live in south Florida. I'm a young professional and I know of all the allure that south beach has all too well. I think Dion landed in one of the best possible situations for him. The Heat organization isn't gonna mess around. Also, Dion is only 24. Let that sink in for a second. He has a chance to really shine this year.

No my post was 100% positive. I live in south Florida. I'm a young professional and I know of all the allure that south beach has all too well. I think Dion landed in one of the best possible situations for him. The Heat organization isn't gonna mess around. Also, Dion is only 24. Let that sink in for a second. He has a chance to really shine this year.
Gotcha. Cool. I excited to see what he can do this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom