Disturbing, unanswered question | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Disturbing, unanswered question

he was a liar. fla was talking as someone with a clear conscious that knew that it was BS. I'd go full guns ablazing after the person.
I dont think I could come out and tell everyone that I was suspected of molestation just to say I was completely innocent and I wanted to call out my accuser as a lying scumbag. I wouldnt want that type of attention pointed my way even if I did zero wrong. I wouldnt do that as myself, the normal citizen. I certainatley wouldnt do it as the KING OF SYRACUSE

Having recently been accused of something very serious (in the Muslim world) by a student whom I suspended from classes due to gross and dangerous behavior that insulted and frightened his instructor, student workers, other students, the maintenance crew, etc, I fully agree with Bees. Even though the kid's accusation was supposed to be confidential, nothing is ever truly confidential in certain systems, I went on the offensive, collected signed statements as to what exactly occurred, and went public with my evidence and assurance I have never and would never make a statement which I was accused of making. I also hinted that I would bring charges against the student for defamation and slander. The charge was withdrawn and the student was branded (rightly) as a liar, which he has proven to be pathologically so.

Having recently been accused of something very serious (in the Muslim world) by a student whom I suspended from classes due to gross and dangerous behavior that insulted and frightened his instructor, student workers, other students, the maintenance crew, etc, I fully agree with Bees. Even though the kid's accusation was supposed to be confidential, nothing is ever truly confidential in certain systems, I went on the offensive, collected signed statements as to what exactly occurred, and went public with my evidence and assurance I have never and would never make a statement which I was accused of making. I also hinted that I would bring charges against the student for defamation and slander. The charge was withdrawn and the student was branded (rightly) as a liar, which he has proven to be pathologically so.

Good for you. I would do the same thing.

Good for you. I would do the same thing.

Otherwise, Bees, in my experience, that is how the Big Lie takes over. People repeat something enough, it is preceived as the truth. The road back is extremely stony and runs uphill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom