Class of 2019 - DL Braylen Ingraham (FL) TRANSFERRING FROM ALABAMA TO SYRACUSE (12/12/22) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DL Braylen Ingraham (FL) TRANSFERRING FROM ALABAMA TO SYRACUSE (12/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syracuse football has made its a big splash in the transfer portal this offseason and it is at a critical position of need. Alabama defensive tackle transfer Braylen Ingraham has committed to the Orange, he announced on Monday. He has two years of eligibility remaining. Ingraham spent four seasons with the Crimson Tide, appearing in two games in 2019 and 2020. The 6-4, 298 pounder is a former high school teammate of former Syracuse defensive linemen KJ Ruff and McKinley Williams. Ingraham will provide immediate size, athleticism and depth in the middle of Syracuse's defensive line.

6-4 298

Per articles, either 2 or 3 years of eligibility.

Despite the injury history, this seems for like a solid gamble, with a pretty high floor. With locket and dart and coming back, this is a guy who can help give us more beef inside against the run, I'm not have to play an extremely high level of snaps.

With all due respect to the departed, you have to consider this former four-star who played at Alabama and upgrade over Hough at DT. So net positive.

This is extremely exciting. i have been a fan of this defense except against power teams and this may really help us. Im hoping for one more and I will be happy. I know we only want lean and mean but u gotta have a few big dogs. It’s a necessity in this conference. Especially if we do some 2 gaping. Great pick up. Money what do u think.

This is extremely exciting. i have been a fan of this defense except against power teams and this may really help us. Im hoping for one more and I will be happy. I know we only want lean and mean but u gotta have a few big dogs. It’s a necessity in this conference. Especially if we do some 2 gaping. Great pick up. Money what do u think.
These are the guys theyve always wanted. Long athletics guys. Just hard to get them at that weight. They found one that wanted another opportunity in a different defense. It could work out for both parties.

Monroe got this commitment the day after White took the Nebraska job.
That’s pretty impressive if that’s the case. I don’t ever remember getting a transfer of this caliber (a kid from Alabama) in a long time. I guess we give Monroe a chance to manage the defense in the Pinstripe Bowl and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.