Class of 2021 - DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still take back burned out fluorescent light tubes?

Can't dump them at night in the vacant lot since the guy next door put in surveillance cams.
You know, I have no idea.

Verse posted on his Instagram a highlight reel

Has a lot of highlights from the Cuse game of him taking down Sean Tucker

At first I thought that was a good thing but then I started thinking he’s probably showing other P-5 schools he’s capable of playing with the big boys

Yeah I’m actually down in schoharie county but still a 2 hr drive to the dome and I’m in the “Albany” area all the time for something.

Verse posted on his Instagram a highlight reel

Has a lot of highlights from the Cuse game of him taking down Sean Tucker

At first I thought that was a good thing but then I started thinking he’s probably showing other P-5 schools he’s capable of playing with the big boys
Tucker got tackled that game?

Loudonville for me.

Why haven’t they offered him yet? I thought Dino offered him before the Albany post game press conference? I kid. Sorta.

Albany Times Union reports offers from Buffalo, Kansas, and Western Kentucky. Also says Florida State and Michigan State have contacted him but not offered as of yet.

I'm in Waterford. From my driveway to Thornden Park (where I park) it's 2 hrs, 15 minutes. I'm 20 minutes from Thruway exit 24.

They might tell him unless you commit, we are not going to offer. It would be a bad look if we offer and he says no thank you.

I thought he had an offer from us already. Otherwise, someone should tweet this to one of the coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.