DL Latarie Kinsler in the portal from FIU | Syracusefan.com

DL Latarie Kinsler in the portal from FIU

MASS EXODUS!!!!

DINO'S LOST THE LOCKER ROOM!!!

images

Not surprised at this. Size wise it doesn't seem like he was an optimal system fit anymore at 230 lbs.. Was really hoping he could add a bit more weight or convert to more of a LB type.

Was a massive recruiting win, unfortunately he got the injury bug.

What could’ve been with him and guys like Hendrix

Sucks but never really saw the field. Maybe he feels there is better opportunities at another school. Still unfortunate these kids do not think long term and at least graduate before they enter the portal. All about the nfl.

Reading his offer list makes me want to cry.

But I'm a man, I'm 40! (way closer to 50), so I won't.

And if he is having chronic health issues, then why, as a Floridian, hang out up in Syracuse.

Sucks but never really saw the field. Maybe he feels there is better opportunities at another school. Still unfortunate these kids do not think long term and at least graduate before they enter the portal. All about the nfl.
Or maybe he just wants to be closer to home or someplace he will play more.

I imagine being closer to home is a factor. He's a tweener. He could have gained weight to be a weakside end but I thought he would be a good fit as a rush OLB. It never materialized. All in all, I think his injury set him back more than we thought. I wish him the best.

I'm always skeptical about the undersized D-Linemen-See Ish Goulbourne. They rarely work out, regardless of offer sheet and I said it at the time.

I imagine being closer to home is a factor. He's a tweener. He could have gained weight to be a weakside end but I thought he would be a good fit as a rush OLB. It never materialized. All in all, I think his injury set him back more than we thought. I wish him the best.

I believe he missed his senior season with an injury as well. Too bad for the kid. I wish him well.

I basically assume that all players from outside a six hour radius will eventually go to the transfer portal if they have not seen the field within 2-3 years.
I look for the following to also enter the portal: Markiewicz, I. Jones, Ja. Williams, Barclay, Froumy, Petry, Rondi, Atkinson

I look for the following to also enter the portal: Markiewicz, I. Jones, Ja. Williams, Barclay, Froumy, Petry, Rondi, Atkinson
I'd rather not go there. In regards to Williams, are we even recruiting a Punter?

And I look for you to be proven wrong.
It’s possible some enter the portal. Williams has been injured so maybe he comes on big next year. The three Oline will stick around until they get their degree. Jones may graduate this year so maybe he leaves after the season. Rondi and Atkinson still have time to develop. However in the current climate of college free agency you never know who’s leaving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom