Class of 2024 - DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game

Anyone else, while reading this thread, find themselves whistling The Farmer in the Dell?

Didn't realize he did the actual shooting. Also didn't realize it was a teammate that got shot.
So were saying this is him right? Actual footage?

Last edited:
I was told one and only one scholarship NLI to be signed today. PWOs don't sign NLIs.

I think we are going to have to wait and see what happens when the portal opens up again.
There has to be more outgoing to have more incoming.
At 91 scholarships presently we would need to shed 8 to 10 players to able to bring in a couple more... we simply don't have any scholarships to give right now... probably why Miller was a PWO... 6 have to go just to get to 85... between "the talk" and other movement thats a lot get down... going to be an interesting spring.

At 91 scholarships presently we would need to shed 8 to 10 players to able to bring in a couple more... we simply don't have any scholarships to give right now... probably why Miller was a PWO... 6 have to go just to get to 85... between "the talk" and other movement thats a lot get down... going to be an interesting spring.
Maybe that's why they're considering bringing in a dude that shoots his teammates?

Maybe that's why they're considering bringing in a dude that shoots his teammates?
I implied the exact opposite... it would be insane to offer a scholarship we don't have to a kid that questionable... not HCFB style as far as I can tell.

I implied the exact opposite... it would be insane to offer a scholarship we don't have to a kid that questionable... not HCFB style as far as I can tell.
You're right, I just misunderstood, thank you for correcting me.

The video is from the series, The Wire, based in Baltimore showing the feared hitman, Omar.

Has he said he's sorry yet?
“Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause…”

The video is from the series, The Wire, based in Baltimore showing the feared hitman, Omar.
Yes I know. Very good show. I was just making a funny.

Just to clarify Omar White shot three people to include a teammate. He did three separate shooting in one night to include a drive by on another car. This is one bad human being. I don't ever see him playing College Football especially at Syracuse University.
old school animation GIF by bentuber

Just to clarify Omar White shot three people to include a teammate. He did three separate shooting in one night to include a drive by on another car. This is one bad human being. I don't ever see him playing College Football especially at Syracuse University.
You’re obviously closer to the situation than me but has it clearly been stated that he was shooter and if so shooter for all 3 victims. I had read a bunch about it when we first got Nick Williams looking at which recruits that we could poach and then refreshed the last couple of days and hadn’t seen that. The article you linked has two guys being arrested but there were actually 3 guys arrested and hadn’t seen anything specific as far as who did shooting and who was present (albeit also not a good thing).

You’re obviously closer to the situation than me but has it clearly been stated that he was shooter and if so shooter for all 3 victims. I had read a bunch about it when we first got Nick Williams looking at which recruits that we could poach and then refreshed the last couple of days and hadn’t seen that. The article you linked has two guys being arrested but there were actually 3 guys arrested and hadn’t seen anything specific as far as who did shooting and who was present (albeit also not a good thing).
He was charged with three counts of aggregate assault. Innocent until proven guilty. But tust me we don't want Omar in a Syracuse uniform.

If they had just left Brandon alone, Omar wouldn't have had to go down that path that hard

Who was that again? I think it was a regular student’s skytop apt he entered and stole from no?

I remember it was the QB's television, Andrew Robinson, maybe? I think the thief was a defense player, like a LB on that team, who got kicked off the team.

I remember it was the QB's television, Andrew Robinson, maybe? I think the thief was a defense player, like a LB on that team, who got kicked off the team.
Malcom Cater and Ryan Nassib.

Eventually ended up at FCS University of Charleston.

Malcom Cater and Ryan Nassib.

Eventually ended up at FCS University of Charleston.

It's a shame because Cater was a very promising player for us.

I say we offer him. When Nasean Howard gets out I say we kick the tires there, too.