Class of 2024 - DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game

Anyone else, while reading this thread, find themselves whistling The Farmer in the Dell?
It was playing in my head while walking out of the courthouse with my 15 y/o client who has caught a pair of crim poss of a firearm charges in the last two weeks.

Life imitates art?

Last edited:
I say take him. Football is all that matters. The rest is just semantics.
All due respect with this question, have you ever been in a football locker room before?

If they take him, there should be a zero-tolerance policy. If he does anything bad, he goes.

I say take him. Football is all that matters. The rest is just semantics.

It's takes like these two that make this board so...special

So, let's take him and if he does anything bad or semantically incorrect - you know, like shoot someone again - "he goes."

It's takes like these two that make this board so...special

So, let's take him and if he does anything bad or semantically incorrect - you know, like shoot someone again - "he goes."
I'm not saying they should take him.

He shot a TEAMMATE.

That's like when we had that guy who broke into a teammate's apartment and stole his TV several years ago.
Who was that again? I think it was a regular student’s skytop apt he entered and stole from no?

I was told one and only one scholarship NLI to be signed today. PWOs don't sign NLIs.

I think we are going to have to wait and see what happens when the portal opens up again.
There has to be more outgoing to have more incoming.
Wonder if they are just waiting until his issues are cleared before officially offering?