DL/RB Josh Hough in the portal | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

DL/RB Josh Hough in the portal

Thomas Holley - the Brooklyn DL who if I remember correctly committed to Ped. State while he was on Marshall Street on a visit here. Eventually de-committed and ended up at Florida I believe.

Thomas Holley - the Brooklyn DL who if I remember correctly committed to Ped. State while he was on Marshall Street on a visit here. Eventually de-committed and ended up at Florida I believe.

Wasn't there a guy from Rochester name Williams who committed for Notre Dame and then didn't play much there. A defensive end, I think?

Wasn't there a guy from Rochester name Williams who committed for Notre Dame and then didn't play much there. A defensive end, I think?

Ishaq Williams. Not sure he was from Rochester but need to look it up now

I may be combining two guys who wound up in South Bend rather than here.

Ishaq is from Brooklyn. I saw him play in high school and didn’t think he really stood out other than being tall

2 Mike Jones mentions and nobody threw out the “WHO”. Board is slacking, thanks Tony White.

Does anyone remember the recruitment of Nduka Onyeali? DE from out west that Marrone/Shafer recruited about as hard as any prospect I can remember. Ultimately went to Arizona State and got kicked out.

He had physical attributes that resembled Freeney so naturally my imagination ran with that one.
Marrone and staff were apparently trying to be efficient when they went out west. Cause I think Onyeali, Jonny Miller (mentioned above) and Ameen Moore all went to same high school.

Anyone know where Josh ended up? Haven't been able to find if he successfully transferred anywhere. Thanks.

Anyone know where Josh ended up? Haven't been able to find if he successfully transferred anywhere. Thanks.
Me too. Really hope Josh's story(football wise) isn't over.

I'm not quite as good as CuseLegacy in tracking stuff down on the Twitter, but I looked at both Josh and his dad's timeline and didn't see any indication of what the future might hold.
The percentage of players who enter the portal and do not come back is disturbingly high.

I hope Josh finds a good home where he can play and get a degree. Best wishes to him and his family.

The percentage of players who enter the portal and do not come back is disturbingly high.

I hope Josh finds a good home where he can play and get a degree. Best wishes to him and his family.
Well said. A lot of portal kids end up dropping down to FCS or lower

Just a shame things didn’t work out at SU for this kid. I think he really wanted to be here. I’m not sure we will ever really know the extent of his injury. I hope he’s moving on a path that he finds fulfilling.

I'm not quite as good as CuseLegacy in tracking stuff down on the Twitter, but I looked at both Josh and his dad's timeline and didn't see any indication of what the future might hold.
You didn't miss anything. Nothing on Twitter or Instagram. Just because a kid enters the portal it doesn't mean there is an end destination to be had.

It just might mean its an end at where he is at. Lots of things like academics injuries overall health economic situation personal issues and so forth...

I think your thinking of Jarron or Jamir Jones from Rochester that went to ND

I think your thinking of Jarron or Jamir Jones from Rochester that went to ND

Him, too. Now that I think of it, I think Williams was from NYC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom