Class of 2023 - DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall

The staff said no to him? I have a hard time believing that as he was invited for a visit no?

Reading between the lines….

Perhaps this is similar to a Jesse Edwards situation?

Where the player wanted to be Cuse, but somebody else in their camp kept pushing for more $?
Even after an agreement had been made?

And then we said thanks, but no thanks.

That’s the vibe I’m getting here.

I think people are getting confused with all that's happening around here
Yeah this is my thinking. Multiple insiders were confirming he was on board. Not saying that cannot change, because it does frequently. I am just saying I have not seen a single person saying he was not coming until this thread 5 minutes ago but it seems questionable. Need to see some of our insiders confirm this.

I interpret it as we have to wait until December 20 for some of the commitment announcements.
We know that but which one's? We got Heard already, Grant is not a huge deal for me...
I was trying to find out about Diggs and Norman which are bigtime DL

Yeah this is my thinking. Multiple insiders were confirming he was on board. Not saying that cannot change, because it does frequently. I am just saying I have not seen a single person saying he was not coming until this thread 5 minutes ago but it seems questionable. Need to see some of our insiders confirm this.
Is TheHaze315 an insider? because he is implying we turned Norman down, so he may not be coming...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom