Class of 2023 - DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall

I had a friend who use to ask every beautiful women he saw out. Got rejected a lot. Didn’t bother him the slightest to be rejected. Now every once and a while he surprised us all.
Probably won’t get him but man I trust Fran and E to at least get a visit if they shoot their shot.
Get him up here with other croots and see how it works. Pretty sure he dealt with an immediate family member death if I recall correctly so he may just well be looking for a school close to home. I think it was his mom.

I think that’s a little bit over the top.

Norman is the #1 overall transfer in the portal right now. To say this is the caliber transfer we NEED to get isn’t true. We need to get better players? But Top 25-70 portal kids would be just fine I am sure of it.

I think you're thinking of Walter Nolen from a&m

For more Twitter context, he's liked basically all of Fran's recent tweets and not many from other people...but there's more. Twitter shows he's liked them out of order, meaning he was scrolling on Frans profile specifically. There's gotta be something here!

Remember when it was you commit to the school and not the coach? At least that’s what prior regime said. For the next few years I want them committing to coach
That all changed with the transfer portal.

1702326989142.gif

Remember when it was you commit to the school and not the coach? At least that’s what prior regime said. For the next few years I want them committing to coach
Only schools you commit to are the Stanfords, why would you want to play for a coach you don’t get along with. It’s always been about the coaches.

Hopefully we can seal this one up quick if the interest is mutual. Besides our staff’s Jersey connections it seemed like he wanted to get back closer to home in general for reasons mentioned above which would help us tremendously in this battle.

My only concern is Texas A&M…they hired his former DL coach Sean Spencer who he is tight with and obviously have space on the DL but that would mean going further from home.

For more Twitter context, he's liked basically all of Fran's recent tweets and not many from other people...but there's more. Twitter shows he's liked them out of order, meaning he was scrolling on Frans profile specifically. There's gotta be something here!
Yeah I saw that too...definitely interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom