Class of 2023 - DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall

When I read these tweets I feel happy, sad, and old.

I feel happy because we’re getting good players again. Sad because we’ve been off the map for so long that no one can imagine a good Syracuse program. Old because I can remember when we got good players and were a good program.

When I listen to the talking heads and it’s nothing but doubt and disparagement of the SU program, even on the ACC airwaves, I remember that most of the people talking never witnessed a good Syracuse product in their lifetimes.

It would be nice to be back.

When I read these tweets I feel happy, sad, and old.

I feel happy because we’re getting good players again. Sad because we’ve been off the map for so long that no one can imagine a good Syracuse program. Old because I can remember when we got good players and were a good program.

When I listen to the talking heads and it’s nothing but doubt and disparagement of the SU program, even on the ACC airwaves, I remember that most of the people talking never witnessed a good Syracuse product in their lifetimes.

It would be nice to be back.
Feel the same way and honestly it’s part of what is great about Fran Brown and his staff. They are young enough to connect with HS kids and build meaningful relationships, but also old enough to remember when Syracuse football was really really good.

From certain comments by board insiders a large quantity of new commits are happening. Norman just might be a bit more low key. My guess he joins.>>>>
I like low key recruits, especially if they are from Camde

Last edited:
It's all Darts now.

1969-dodge-dart-hardtop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online