Class of 2023 - DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall

Who said his father thought something? Stop falling for these false narratives

Easy to say when you know what the real reason is. For those of us who don't, we're going to wonder what happened. Doesn't seem all that unreasonable or surprising.

Who said his father thought something? Stop falling for these false narratives
Thanks Money. So CL has been pretty reliable with inputs and I responded to that input. Her guesses I deem are educated guesses. You have since provided an updated data point. I don't think I am "falling for any narrative ". She offered a data point and I simply said "that makes sense ". You have since added your data point saying otherwise regarding Nil. Ok. Thanks, for the data point. So it's not Nil. Pretty simple man. I just try to be receptive to data points shared and go from there. I DIDN'T start saying it was Nil, that's it. CL provided one and you have provided another and Jake added another. So all good. I will now make my own determination, based on those data points. Again pretty simple. Thanks man and happy holidays.

What is his worth? He didnt make the depth chart on a bad Florida team. Rashard Perry is worth more than him.
It Is definitely a different world, I trust CFB can maintain goodness and integrity while still operating in reality concerning the current status of high-level College sports, which theoretically is still labeled amateur. I think he can do this

Thanks Money. So CL has been pretty reliable with inputs and I responded to that input. Her guesses I deem are educated guesses. You have since provided an updated data point. I don't think I am "falling for any narrative ". She offered a data point and I simply said "that makes sense ". You have since added your data point saying otherwise regarding Nil. Ok. Thanks, for the data point. So it's not Nil. Pretty simple man. I just try to be receptive to data points shared and go from there. I DIDN'T start saying it was Nil, that's it. CL provided one and you have provided another and Jake added another. So all good. I will now make my own determination, based on those data points. Again pretty simple. Thanks man and happy holidays.
No worries. I try to be distinct as possible when giving a opinion or not.

Just happy for his fellow Camden buddy or trying to get things straightened out? Just spitballin here but I wonder if he came into the "interview" and was saying all the wrong things and maybe thought he's worth more then fair market value? Turned the coaches off a bit?

1000006483.jpg

If you can’t keep it together for 48 hrs where you are on a job interview, probably not a take.

you hire a guy after that, all you are doing is validating the behavior and you’ve killed your culture out of the gate
Agreed.

Norman would have been perfect.

But this ship has probably sailed, due to Norman's behavior.

His loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom