Do people really want to see anything but a | Syracusefan.com

Do people really want to see anything but a

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
very vanilla game versus Central Conn. once they got up 21-0 it was over and time for reserves. Only thing I would have liked to see was just run the ball better and get the game over with. It was a glorified scrimmage and don't think Dino was going to tip hand on anything.

We will see how far the team has come next weeek. MTSU is a formidable opponent and we will have to play a decent game to win. I do remember Shafer's defenses being terrible versus screen plays though

Exactly. Everyone in my section (okay, all 12 of them :() was yelling for Elmore to get a carry or pass on the goal line. That wrinkle is certainly coming, but it'd be dumb to show it vs CCSU.

Exactly. Everyone in my section (okay, all 12 of them :() was yelling for Elmore to get a carry or pass on the goal line. That wrinkle is certainly coming, but it'd be dumb to show it vs CCSU.
Maybe so; we all know it's coming, though.

very vanilla game versus Central Conn. once they got up 21-0 it was over and time for reserves. Only thing I would have liked to see was just run the ball better and get the game over with. It was a glorified scrimmage and don't think Dino was going to tip hand on anything.

We will see how far the team has come next weeek. MTSU is a formidable opponent and we will have to play a decent game to win. I do remember Shafer's defenses being terrible versus screen plays though

Yep. They slowed the pace up 21.

Also: there were times (did this against Colgate last year, the spring game) where we don't run or pass based on what the look dictates - no RPO. We just call it and run it.

It's Babers Offense lite.

Remember when Everett Golson from ND completed 25 straight passes against SU in 2014?
We'll see if Shafer's MTSU defense is any different.

Remember when Everett Golson from ND completed 25 straight passes against SU in 2014?
We'll see if Shafer's MTSU defense is any different.

Or Narduzzi's allow AET to score "4 TD the same exact way screen"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom