Donate Tix for Louisville Game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Donate Tix for Louisville Game

Young alum in CT and unfortunately can’t make it up for the game on Friday.

I’d love to do my part and buy a block of tickets and give/donate them to a local group (local team, HS group, non profit, etc) who will use them. Does anyone know a group that would use them? Or can help me find a good group to work with? Even someone at the school to work with in community relations.

Want to help pack the Dome and do my part since I can’t be there.

Dino’s the right guy and I started donating last year to the coach’s fund. Gotta pack the Dome.
1401A5AA-4F73-43C5-8641-E6E9565A38E7.gif

Late to the party, but are you done collecting? I would happily add to the total.

And I emailed my contacts in the AD's office to make them aware of this effort and pointed them to this thread. Got an almost immediate response from John Wildhack who once again is very appreciative of grass roots efforts like this and the response. Great job, all!

Thank you all!

Should be able to send another 50 kids/chaperones to the game through a few various charities. Going to close off the donations now as I'm buying tickets this morning and arranging for them to go to a few different groups (so far, Elmcrest and Big Brothers / Big Sisters).

If anyone has another group, let me know. Will likely need another recipient at this point depending how many Golisano Children's will use.

I honestly believe if we do a concentrated effort with more time next year we can probably send 200 kids to WMU.

Hell of a job richmondcuse03 !
No Question. Honestly, with some kind of deal from SU and a concerted board effort, we could probably send more than that. Perhaps, we can work with one of your ticket people to set it up so its efficient to call in and donate. Have it preset with Golisano or whomever to send an allotment of kids to each game, or at least two/three designated ones?

No Question. Honestly, with some kind of deal from SU and a concerted board effort, we could probably send more than that. Perhaps, we can work with one of your ticket people to set it up so its efficient to call in and donate. Have it preset with Golisano or whomever to send an allotment of kids to each game, or at least two/three designated ones?

Love the idea. Sounds like if we arrange something in advance, we'll have better luck distributing the tickets.
This was very last minute and being a night game, limited some of the number of tickets.

But just purchased $1200 worth of tickets -- thank you all to who donated. This board never ceases to amaze me -- great group of people and fans.

For what it's worth, ticket office said seats are moving briskly. I wish I could be there. Get the place filled!!!

Love the idea. Sounds like if we arrange something in advance, we'll have better luck distributing the tickets.
This was very last minute and being a night game, limited some of the number of tickets.

But just purchased $1200 worth of tickets -- thank you all to who donated. This board never ceases to amaze me -- great group of people and fans.

For what it's worth, ticket office said seats are moving briskly. I wish I could be there. Get the place filled!!!
When the time comes I can talk to Brett Wallace to get something set up directly through the AD's office. One of Brett's many responsibilities is setting up group sales programs and I am sure he will be thrilled to help out. I'm sure we can get an announcement and recognition during the game as well.

Can't make the game... Organizes the donation of 50 some-odd tickets in less than 24 hours...

tenor.gif

Thank you all!

Should be able to send another 50 kids/chaperones to the game through a few various charities. Going to close off the donations now as I'm buying tickets this morning and arranging for them to go to a few different groups (so far, Elmcrest and Big Brothers / Big Sisters).

If anyone has another group, let me know. Will likely need another recipient at this point depending how many Golisano Children's will use.
Just sent you a PM but have been on the phone with various departments at Fort Drum to see if we can get some active duty folks to the game with donated tickets. Waiting on call backs. Will post with updates. LET'S GO!

Just sent you a PM but have been on the phone with various departments at Fort Drum to see if we can get some active duty folks to the game with donated tickets. Waiting on call backs. Will post with updates. LET'S GO!
You're the man. We'll be using the remaining tix to hopefully get a group of 20 active duty folks to the game.

UPDATE- hoping to be able to send 20 active duty troops in addition to the kids and chaperones from Big Brothers / Big Sisters and Elmcrest. Just waiting on approval from the Sgt. at Fort Drum.

If anyone else wants to donate, still have time. We have half the tickets already secured for Fort Drum and can accept a few more donations if people still want to contribute.

Don’t forget to remind your point of contact at Fort Drum that the members of the armed services can buy up to 4 tickets at the box office tomorrow for only $10 each. They just need to show their Military ID.

Unfortunately it is past the deadline, but this game was part of the Military Pass and active duty / veterans could receive 2 complementary tickets. Don't understand why this is not communicated more effectively. Working with the Tenth Mountain Association for our Military Appreciation Days I found that our contacts know nothing about the program.

Syracuse University

I have two tickets and a parking pass that I can donate for tomorrow's game. If these could go to someone at Fort Drum, I'd appreciate it. Let me know. Tickets and pass can be picked up in East Syracuse.

UPDATE- hoping to be able to send 20 active duty troops in addition to the kids and chaperones from Big Brothers / Big Sisters and Elmcrest. Just waiting on approval from the Sgt. at Fort Drum.

If anyone else wants to donate, still have time. We have half the tickets already secured for Fort Drum and can accept a few more donations if people still want to contribute.

Amazing job brother. Much respect and kudos to you for your efforts. Really well done.

This is great. I feel good knowing that someone will be at that game, thanks to my donation.

I posted in the attendance thread. An hour ago I was in front of the student union. The student government association bought 1,000 tickets that they were handing out for free to students. They were being enthusiastically gobbled up. So 1,000 more students will hopefully be in the stands.

Don’t forget to remind your point of contact at Fort Drum that the members of the armed services can buy up to 4 tickets at the box office tomorrow for only $10 each. They just need to show their Military ID.
Unfortunately it is past the deadline, but this game was part of the Military Pass and active duty / veterans could receive 2 complementary tickets. Don't understand why this is not communicated more effectively. Working with the Tenth Mountain Association for our Military Appreciation Days I found that our contacts know nothing about the program.

Syracuse University
BVille44 thank you for mentioning the $10 policy and Consigliere I included your link in an e-mail to the Fort Drum representative I've been speaking with today with the double-purpose of raising some awareness about the both ticket policies. She agreed to include the $10 ticket offer in a social-media blast that they are going to put out regarding the game and the tickets we have donated (big up to richmondcuse03 for his help today and doing the heavy lifting on this). We'll have to revisit this in the run up to next year's home slate and reach out to Fort Drum again to try to raise awareness and promote the policy.