Don't expect the NCAA to do anything about UK anytime soom | Syracusefan.com

Don't expect the NCAA to do anything about UK anytime soom

IBK-899220.jpg

If the NCAA is going to allow UK's use of third party agents to lure elite players (yeah that's you CAA and WWW) then how long before other high profile coaches that can sign on with a big agency (like William Morris?) start doing the same thing? JB should get a jump on it ...except he has something called integrity.

If the NCAA is going to allow UK's use of third party agents to lure elite players (yeah that's you CAA and WWW) then how long before other high profile coaches that can sign on with a big agency (like William Morris?) start doing the same thing? JB should get a jump on it ...except he has something called integrity.
How did WWW turn into Keyser Soze while guys like the Pump Brothers and Mark Adams walk around unknown?

Threesomes are legal in Kentucky when it involves two women,but the jury is still out on paypal cal.

Just mentioned this on the FB board, then checked to see that it's already here...

This benefits the whole athletic program! Isn't this like hiring someone from the IRS to run your accounting department??

More like Lockheed/Boeing/Bechtel hiring the congressman who directed a bunch of defense spending their way while in office.

This doesn't really bother me. Mostly because I know the NCAA will never do anything to UK, Duke or UNC. UK paid a kid 300k to play for them for one year and there was an article written about it in Chicago and nothing was investigated. Duke had a kid after going there admit to taking money while he was there and they were not investigated. UNC had kids taking fake classes and nothing was done. These schools will never get in trouble for anything. I'm trying to think of a scenario where they would and it probably only happens if they pay the wrong kid and he goes around telling everyone about it after his life goes to stuff. Like what happened to Harrick.