Don't see this team not hanging in tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Don't see this team not hanging in tomorrow

The spread is a joke, we can win this game. I have absolutely no doubt we will be in this thing with a shot to win. Talent to talent no way are we outclassed here. Lets get it on!!! LGO!!!!
One week is not a lot of time to fix the many offensive problems. Don't see how SU scores enough points to win.

We have a chance to win every game baby! Thats why we keep watching/going!

I agree as well.

Too many uninformed bettors out there.

One week is not a lot of time to fix the many offensive problems. Don't see how SU scores enough points to win.

Northwestern is a good offensive team. But they have not been consistently high scoring ( based on last year, or course). Yes, they scored 42 against us, but Against Vandy (23 points), BC (22), PSU (28), Minnesota (22), Nebraska (28), Iowa (28), Michigan state (23). Are those defenses better than SU's'? Or did their offenses just not turn the ball over?

Yes, we have to score points. But IMO 30 points wins this game. Take care of the football, don't give up defensive touchdowns, or special teams tds, and we have a good shot, even on the road against this top 25 team.

The spread is a joke, we can win this game. I have absolutely no doubt we will be in this thing with a shot to win. Talent to talent no way are we outclassed here. Lets get it on!!! LGO!!!!

NW isn't a blow out team. The only thing I worry about is them pulling away in the 4th. And could cover the spread in a game that otherwise seemed like the line setter blew it. 6 point lead and a late game sealing pick 6 type thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

I told my UM fan buddy about the line on our game and he immediately threw down money on cuse and the points.

Its been 19-20 months since SU lost by 17 points with an undermanned, injury riddled roster. We aren't facing those issues tomorrow night. Cuse wins by at least 10.

SU will win by more than 16.5 so I'm sure they will more than cover the spread...wait NW is the favorite? Easy money to be made here folks.

As for Communication schools, my money is literally on NW. But, I do believe my daughter will be wearing orange to this game...I think.

SU will win by more than 16.5 so I'm sure they will more than cover the spread...wait NW is the favorite? Easy money to be made here folks.

As for Communication schools, my money is literally on NW. But, I do believe my daughter will be wearing orange to this game...I think.
Did she go to NW after SU turned her down? ;)

I saw the line opened at NW -10 and is now up to -16.5 and at some places -17. Heavy money must be going on NW to drive the line up 7 points. I don't understand it either but I look at the world through Orange colored glasses.

I saw the line opened at NW -10 and is now up to -16.5 and at some places -17. Heavy money must be going on NW to drive the line up 7 points. I don't understand it either but I look at the world through Orange colored glasses.
today will be the last day heavy money bets against the orange

You should probably be banned during the football season.

I agree 100%. I really think you are going to see a different team/mentality out on that field today.

Go Cuse.

Remember SU had 5 turnovers last year, gave up a punt for a score, was behind by 28 points and still almost won the game. For that reason I just don't fear this team.

I feel like no one here has seen Northwestern play. They are MUCH better than Penn State and are at home. The spread is pretty accurate. Could we win? I guess. Will need a bunch of turnovers.

I think we WILL cover, but i think we lose by 10. I think we backdoor our way in to covering with garbage time TDs.

We simply dont score enough. Its just a bad schedule for this team. We needed to start with cupcakes to get our feet wet. That said, I do think we will hang with Clemson, They are our Superbowl.

This is the game AB gets 25-30 touches, there is no-one on the northwestern defense that has both size and speed to stay with him all day. They gave up 550+ yards to California, their defense hasn't gotten better then last year, and they were bad then. Don't want to see the Fullbacks in the game, unless we are on the goal line ready to score.

I feel like no one here has seen Northwestern play. They are MUCH better than Penn State and are at home. The spread is pretty accurate. Could we win? I guess. Will need a bunch of turnovers.

I think we WILL cover, but i think we lose by 10. I think we backdoor our way in to covering with garbage time TDs.

We simply dont score enough. Its just a bad schedule for this team. We needed to start with cupcakes to get our feet wet. That said, I do think we will hang with Clemson, They are our Superbowl.

I feel like folks are giving way too much love to NW. The Cal team they beat last week isn't very good and that Penn State team beat them by 11 last year. Bottom line is we should've beaten them last year by 17 if not for mental mistakes so not sure why they are all of the sudden in line to stomp us today?

Tough call here, I don't see anyway Syracuse offensively is as bad as they were last week but as someone noted above to many people are discounting how good NW is. This will be a really interesting game.

If we dont turn the ball over we win. We cant give them anything no gifts. The key is going to be the will of our O line against a D front 7 that is good on the edge but a little soft in the middle. I would play power football against these guys and i would play at a fast pace. Late third Quarter or Fourth we could own them. As shafer said we have to win first down. We cant put Allen in third and long. On D make them earn it. NOthing over the top and make them beat us with the run. They need to pass to win take away the recievers and make them beat us on the ground especially if their running qb is out.

Says the guy who said we had no chance to beat Louisville last year. Predictions are not your strong suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom