Don't see this team not hanging in tomorrow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Don't see this team not hanging in tomorrow

I feel like no one here has seen Northwestern play. They are MUCH better than Penn State and are at home. The spread is pretty accurate. Could we win? I guess. Will need a bunch of turnovers.

I think we WILL cover, but i think we lose by 10. I think we backdoor our way in to covering with garbage time TDs.

We simply dont score enough. Its just a bad schedule for this team. We needed to start with cupcakes to get our feet wet. That said, I do think we will hang with Clemson, They are our Superbowl.
do you

Why do you say they are MUCH better than Penn st?

Says the guy who said we had no chance to beat Louisville last year. Predictions are not your strong suit.

Man, some of you people have crazy memories. I can barely remember what I posted yesterday, let alone what another person posted a year ago.

I feel like folks are giving way too much love to NW. The Cal team they beat last week isn't very good and that Penn State team beat them by 11 last year. Bottom line is we should've beaten them last year by 17 if not for mental mistakes so not sure why they are all of the sudden in line to stomp us today?

because this years Cuse team would get humiliated by last years Cuse team. They stayed the same, at worst, and we regressed a ton. We will get better as the year goes on... but its not close.

because this years Cuse team would get humiliated by last years Cuse team. They stayed the same, at worst, and we regressed a ton. We will get better as the year goes on... but its not close.

I'm sure we'll revisit this later tonight.

I agree as well.

Too many uninformed bettors out there.

That's how Vegas went from this
las%20vegas%20strip%201960s.jpg

to this

las-vegas-strip.jpg

One week is not a lot of time to fix the many offensive problems. Don't see how SU scores enough points to win.

Turns out you're the voice of reason in an overly optimistic thread.

kids who couldnt make a play under robinson made them under marrone- staff talent level is suspect

Love my team but...not gonna continue...my thought...

yes, lets re-visit. We just dont have the playmakers.

We actually might but we dont like use them while the game is in reach apparently. Time to roll out the young guys for pt to prep for next year and hope for a bowl in the meantime.

But yeah you were right big time.

My daughter wore purple for her first game and it broke my heart, but I understand. Too much GRob during those fan developing years.

[qoute"kirbivore, post: 737299, member: 952"]That's how Vegas went from this
las%20vegas%20strip%201960s.jpg

to this

las-vegas-strip.jpg

The bettors were pretty much right.

It was no contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics