Doug Marrone gets dunked on | Syracusefan.com

Doug Marrone gets dunked on

The guy brought the program back from hell, one of the best jobs anyone did in the country. I agree, let it go

Why the animosity?

Let it go.

just wait until the Bills start playing for real. I won't be surprised if a Bills chat room opens up for the bitter ones to gather.

just wait until the Bills start playing for real. I won't be surprised if a Bills chat room opens up for the bitter ones to gather.
I hate that they are giving me reason to be optimistic this pre-season. Its so much easier when you're expectations are to be awful lol.

Why the animosity?

Let it go.
I hope the guy does well because it is marginally positive for SU if he does (though not really a big deal either way). But taking cheap shots at a guy who deserves them is not something I think requires letting go of. he's just so easy to dislike. Character and loyalty matter in life and when you don't have those things going for you you'll always get mixed reviews at best even if you are very successful. And i do find it incredibly interesting that free-for-alls on McNabb are no problem on here, but say something about a .500 coach who did a lot with a little but left too early and people get upset...which of these two SU football alum should we hold in higher regard??? Anyway feel free to continue to defend and I'll feel free to take a little delight when the guy looks bad, but will begrudgingly hope he does well despite my personal take on the guy.

B
I hope the guy does well because it is marginally positive for SU if he does (though not really a big deal either way). But taking cheap shots at a guy who deserves them is not something I think requires letting go of. he's just so easy to dislike. Character and loyalty matter in life and when you don't have those things going for you you'll always get mixed reviews at best even if you are very successful. And i do find it incredibly interesting that free-for-alls on McNabb are no problem on here, but say something about a .500 coach who did a lot with a little but left too early and people get upset...which of these two SU football alum should we hold in higher regard??? Anyway feel free to continue to defend and I'll feel free to take a little delight when the guy looks bad, but will begrudgingly hope he does well despite my personal take on the guy.

Personally, I love McNabb and never take shots at him. As far as loyalty, spare me. I suppose you wouldn't take a promotion for probably double the salary you make now?? The one thing I think FHCDM should be criticized for is the treatment of former players. A lot of them felt disenfranchised, that is unacceptable. I don't think that is a sign of bad character or disloyalty, just a control freak who should not alienate those that built the program and potentially donate to it

I am not a Bills fan but will always be a Marrone fan, having said that I have a feeling they could be a surprise team in the League this year, they seem to have this vibe and no one expects anything out of them.

Marrone -

Love him for saving the program
Don't like him for the way he left
Hate Him Cause Im a Fins Fan.
Will tolerate him if he finishes in the bottom of AFC East year after year

Really... That was a great prank??? That was WEAK!

Remember your 7 "P's" Bills... Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance w Pranks