Doug Marrone ranked Oklahoma State 4th in the Coaches Poll | Syracusefan.com

Doug Marrone ranked Oklahoma State 4th in the Coaches Poll

That's because their offense relies on the defense not executing.

He's dead to me :mad:

who did he have 2 and 3? people are railing on saban now because to enhance his teams chances to be #2 he ranked okst below stanford. there have been other What votes cast by coaches who had a vested interest in the final poll. obviously doug didn't.

That can be argued. Its not like he ranked them 9th...

who did he have 2 and 3? people are railing on saban now because to enhance his teams chances to be #2 he ranked okst below stanford. there have been other What votes cast by coaches who had a vested interest in the final poll. obviously doug didn't.
this is why we need college football playoffs. field of 16. take the vested interests out of voting for who plays in the NC.

That can be argued. Its not like he ranked them 9th...

How can anyone but Alabama be argued for being above Oklahoma State?

I can make that case. OKST lost in the last month of the season to a 6-6 Iowa State team. Stanford lost to Oregon. I'll take Stanford any and every day over OKST as the best team.

I can make that case. OKST lost in the last month of the season to a 6-6 Iowa State team. Stanford lost to Oregon. I'll take Stanford any and every day over OKST as the best team.

I'll make a bet with you that Okie State hangs 50+ on Stanford in the Fiesta Bowl and wins by at least 21.

Does the fact that the lone Okie St. loss came right after a plane crash and a mourning on campus have any effect?

I'll make a bet with you that Okie State hangs 50+ on Stanford in the Fiesta Bowl and wins by at least 21.

Somebody should step up and take this. The line opened at OK St. -3.5. No total yet but guessing it'll be in the high 60'2 low 70's.

Love the fact that you laid it out there Czar.

44cuse

Somebody should step up and take this. The line opened at OK St. -3.5. No total yet but guessing it'll be in the high 60'2 low 70's.

Love the fact that you laid it out there Czar.

44cuse

It just boggles my mind. Oklahoma State played in the best conference this year, steamrolled so many opponents, has the best offense in the country. No respect.

I'm fine with OSU as #3 - they lost to a crappy team; Alabama lost to LSU by a FG.

Exactly. They lost to LSU. So why do they play LSU again? What do you do if Alabama wins?

Exactly. They lost to LSU. So why do they play LSU again? What do you do if Alabama wins?

If it's close, the most likely scenario is a split NC with Alabama being BCS and LSU being AP. What a clusterf**k.

Even though I hate the idea of a rematch for the national championship game, I have no problem with puting Stanford about Ok State. It seems like every year OU is overrated.

Looks like the Big10 is on it's way back. If Michigan can continue to improve and Meyer works his magic at OSU and Penn State joins the modern age and Dantonio continues his good work at MSU and Wisconsin remains consistent and Nebraska finds it's mojo I think in a few years the Big10 might find itself back at or near the top. I mention this because I believe it is a good thing for college football. The lack of defense in the Big12 is a joke and I would prefer to see Big10 teams earn back some respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom