Down Goes Kansas! | Syracusefan.com

Down Goes Kansas!

No Josh Jackson. Still, they've been having problems defending as of late. Their guards are fantastic but that's about it for them besides Jackson and they don't score inside much.

Louisville in Kansas bracket as a 3/4 seed would be a terrible matchup for the Jayhawks.

Louisville in Kansas bracket as a 3/4 seed would be a terrible matchup for the Jayhawks.

i think louisville would beat them by double digits. kansas will be in a close game the 2nd round against their 8/9 winner.

Definitely. I could see Donovan Mitchell giving Frank Jackson problems defending him. They would kill them on the boards.

As bad as we may feel about Jamie Dixon potentially taking our Tourney spot, no one feels worse than Pitt fan.

1441.gif

I'm not saying either way, but they weren't even on the bracket matrix before this win. That means 0 of 135 potential brackets had them in.

i think tcu has to win the tourny to get in, but if they win tomorrow ill be nervous.

kansas is a super thin team for someone place so high. foul trouble, injury . sickeness. suspension and they have major issues.

I would have rather seen Kansas win by 30 so that Jamie Dixon, the smug little man, could have gone home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom