Drank a full growler of beer | Syracusefan.com

Drank a full growler of beer

shandeezy7

Living Legend
and have to drive in to Syracuse from Buffalo tomorrow at 5 a.m. and yet I'm still up reading this forum and watching college basketball on ESPN2 (WVU-ISU in a good one). Billy Fucillo HUGE comeback W tonight. Glad Mal, G and Trevor all showed some stones there in the end. Let's keep this train rolling!

P.S. Is there a college basketball addicts group that anyone can't point me in the right direction to? Asking for a friend.

and have to drive in to Syracuse from Buffalo tomorrow at 5 a.m. and yet I'm still up reading this forum and watching college basketball on ESPN2 (WVU-ISU in a good one). Billy Fucillo HUGE comeback W tonight. Glad Mal, G and Trevor all showed some stones there in the end. Let's keep this train rolling!

P.S. Is there a college basketball addicts group that anyone can't point me in the right direction to? Asking for a friend.
I'm with you brother. I can't go to sleep because I think I literally broke a rib falling down after Mal missed the last shot in reg. Getting x-rays tomorrow.

I'm with you brother. I can't go to sleep because I think I literally broke a rib falling down after Mal missed the last shot in reg. Getting x-rays tomorrow.

Oh man, I almost bit it there as well. Hardwood floors and socks are not a good combo.

My wife thought I was an idiot before when it comes to watching SU games. A broken bone would take it to another level.

Haha I hear you. My gf refuses to even watch SU games with me anymore (unless we're in the Dome together). Her loss, she's missing out on some real solid entertainment (my antics, not the game).

So, what did you have during the 2nd half and OT then? :p

Growler of what? Hope it wasn't a double IPA or some Belgian style trappist high octane one!

Growler of what? Hope it wasn't a double IPA or some Belgian style trappist high octane one!

Rye Bread Ale from Gael Brewing in Geneva. Not exactly a double IPA but not Bud Light either!