Class of 2016 - DT Christian Colon (NC) to Colorado State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT Christian Colon (NC) to Colorado State

I will be more than a little surprised if we don't make the cut, to be honest. I'm not saying we're definitely getting him but I have to think we're in the top 5 right now.

In jekelish we trust, particularly since 247 doesn't even have us in his top 20 schools at this point!

In jekelish we trust, particularly since 247 doesn't even have us in his top 20 schools at this point!
Well, I'm not saying we'll get him. I do think that if we get Moe Neal, we probably get Colon. If we don't get Moe Neal, we don't get Colon.

I bet we're in his top 5. With him not making a decision until November, that leaves plenty of time to make a visit. I think I read somewhere that a contingent from NC was planning a trip up to the Cuse this summer, and he might be part of that.

Penn State, North Carolina, and Syracuse are the three I'm about 99% sure of.

Honestly, I think it ultimately will come down to SU or Penn State. I think PSU is the favorite right now, unless we get a commit from Moe Neal.

Penn State, North Carolina, and Syracuse are the three I'm about 99% sure of.

Honestly, I think it ultimately will come down to SU or Penn State. I think PSU is the favorite right now, unless we get a commit from Moe Neal.
I'm going to be like the guy who shows up for every parole hearing on this issue. Don't help a despicable organization launder its reputation. Just say no.

Like I said before - I think PSU is the team to beat, unless we get Neal.

http://.com/syracuse-makes-the-cut-for-christian-colon/

5B lol.

Penn State is the team to beat
Penn State is absolutely, without question the team to beat. If he were deciding today, I'd guess he's 80% PSU right now.

That's why we desperately need to land Moe Neal. Get Moe Neal, and I think that puts us slightly ahead of PSU, or at least even with them.

Penn State is absolutely, without question the team to beat. If he were deciding today, I'd guess he's 80% PSU right now.

That's why we desperately need to land Moe Neal. Get Moe Neal, and I think that puts us slightly ahead of PSU, or at least even with them.

Then it's good he's waiting until November because it's quite possible PSU wraps up some other DT recruits by then. Looks like they are in the running for several big name DT's.

Either that's an old picture or hell has frozen over.

Not a snowballs chance in Hell. ;)

It's just some PSU fan retweeting an old pic at them but I thought that it was interesting that Ellison Jordon, another kid that Cuse offered is in the pic also.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/sports/h...-tv-announces-2015-big-22-players-watch/nmPWM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. —

WSOC-TV Channel 9 and High School Football Extra’s Big 22 brought to you by Bojangles’ Famous Chicken’n Biscuits announced the 22 high school football players who have been determined as the top pre-seasonstandouts from area high school teams for the 2015 season. They will be featured throughout the season on Channel 9’s weekly “High School Football Extra” show along with in-depth coverage on wsoctv.com.

Coaches from public and private high-schools located in the WSOC-TV, Channel 9 DMA viewing area in NC and SC were asked to nominate three players from their team and two players from other schools to be considered for the “Big 22.” The final twenty-two were selected by the WSOC-TV sports department after reviewing the coaches’ nominations and using a set of judging criteria.

SPECIAL SECTION: Big 22

“Recognizing the “Big 22” players is a great way to showcase these young athletes and demonstrates Channel 9’s ongoing commitment to our community”, said Joe Pomilla, WSOC-TV Vice President and General Manager.

For the 2015 High School Football season the “Big 22” are (in alphabetical order by last name):

Jaret Anderson, Charlotte Catholic High School, Charlotte, N.C.

Joshua Brown, Mallard Creek High School, Charlotte, N.C.

Cade Carney, Davidson Day School, Davidson, N.C.

JT Cauthen, Cuthbertson High School, Waxhaw, N.C.

Christian Colon, Independence High School, Charlotte, N.C.

Elijah Deveaux, Charlotte Christian School, Charlotte, N.C.

Landon Dickerson, South Caldwell High School, Hudson, N.C.

Myles Dorn, Zebulon B. Vance High School, Charlotte, N.C.

BJ Emmons, Freedom High School, Morganton, N.C.

Zack Gilbert, South Mecklenburg High School, Charlotte, N.C.

Tre’ Harbison, Crest High School, Shelby, N.C.

Austin Kendall, Cuthbertson High School, Waxhaw, N.C.

Moe Neal, Forestview High School, Gastonia, N.C.

Conner O’Donnell, cfa Academy, Concord, N.C.

Julian Okwara, Ardrey Kell High School, Charlotte, N.C.

Marquill Osborne, William Amos Hough High School, Cornelius, N.C.

Travis Ramseur II, Statesville High School, Statesville, N.C.

Cody Reece, Mt. Pleasant High School, Mt. Pleasant, N.C.

James Smith, Jr., Mallard Creek High School, Charlotte, N.C.

Chazz Surratt, East Lincoln High School, Denver, N.C.

Hank Tuipulotu, Nation Ford High School, Fort Mill, S.C.

Robert Washington, Jr., Mountain Island Charter School in Mount Holly, N.C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom