Class of 2016 - DT Christian Colon (NC) to Colorado State | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT Christian Colon (NC) to Colorado State

Does the Cuse have any chance with Colon for the brain surgeons at another site are currently predicting Penn State. Would love to see him in Orange.

Does the Cuse have any chance with Colon for the brain surgeons at another site are currently predicting Penn State. Would love to see him in Orange.
I'm predicting Penn State, too, unless we get Moe Neal. If we get Neal, we have a fighting chance. Without Neal, I don't think it happens.

damn. PSU still picking up all the DL we want without Larry Johnson?

I take this as one of those "lets get a seat on the bus" then after the fact he can take the time to determine if he's on the right bus or not.

I take this as one of those "lets get a seat on the bus" then after the fact he can take the time to determine if he's on the right bus or not.
Yeah, we won't stop recruiting him, but I'll be absolutely stunned if he doesn't pick Penn State tonight. I'm guessing he saw them just pick up a DT, and doesn't want to lose his place. That's why he's suddenly deciding tonight instead of waiting until November as originally planned.

Yeah, we won't stop recruiting him, but I'll be absolutely stunned if he doesn't pick Penn State tonight. I'm guessing he saw them just pick up a DT, and doesn't want to lose his place. That's why he's suddenly deciding tonight instead of waiting until November as originally planned.

I agree it will be PSU tonight

Kid should look at our DT depth chart if he wants the opportunity to play right away.

James Franklin is not a good person, working for a morally challenged institution. It will catch up to him, and to his employer, at some point.
I was just talking about this the other day with Texanmark as there is a high school coach from Pa. who grew up with franklin that has a camp on Chaumont bay a few doors down from a family member camp. He said Franklin and women really don't mix that well when it comes to his attitude about how feels about them. He said he has very high testosterone levels around them. This coach was also Justin Pugh's High School line coach. When Justin was in 9th and 10th grade he said he never would have thought he would play in college as he was not aggressive enough to play and then it all clicked together for him. Could be why he was under the radar coming out of high school.

He said at some point Franklin will slip up but he is at the perfect school to defend him.

Could be. Knowing what Franklin is like, Colon's committing to Penn State this evening is no guarantee that Franklin decides to honor it through next February.

I had convinced myself that he'd be part of the RW momentum push along with Moe. Honestly, I wanted Colon more than Moe due to him being a DT.

Im guessing the Moe Neal wasn't offered by PSU so he couldn't follow Colon if he wanted to right? I think we still have a shot with him given his relationship with Washington. If we can pull him it would do nothing but help our chances with Apari so there is still a battle a head of us with Neal. I know things have not gone to plan of late with some of these A list recruits but there is plenty of talent left on the board and a whole High School season to play, some kids may come into their own over the summer/year. Just have to keep on working.

We definitely still have a good shot with Neal. The thing there is whether he wants to leave home. He's always been hard to read about whether or not he wants to stay close to home.

post-22074-Family-Guy-puke-vomit-barf-gif-bE47.gif

So we should probably all keep in mind that while this sucks, it was pretty much 100% a foregone conclusion. No reason to get upset.

How long has it been "100% a foregone conclusion"? It seems some on here were leading us to believe that RW's commitment would lead to others committing. Especially players such as Colon, Moe and Aapri. They were going to all come up for a trip this summer and check out the school. Colon was going to commit in November if Moe committed beforehand. They were the Three Amigos. That, it seems was what was being said was a foregone conclusion. Before he changed his announcement to today, I don't recall seeing anywhere that Ped State was the lock for him. A favorite if SU didn't get Moe, but not a lock. Considering how many DTs SU has lost since the end of last season, I was kind of hoping that they'd land him. That seems to me reason enough to get upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom