Class of 2022 - DT Daniel Santiago (NY/AZ) Visiting 6/22/2021 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Daniel Santiago (NY/AZ) Visiting 6/22/2021

Looks like a good player to offer. Probably want to see him in person to verify time, strength movement.

He and his uncle, both Proctor kids. 6’2” and 288 and he looks like that? That is crazy.

Is he there three days? Does anyone know how it works when they come in for a workout? Seems like others are usually only on campus a day.

I’ve never met Daniel but have seen him workout in local gyms since he was in middle school & can vouch for his drive/focus/work ethic. I’ve met Nick countless times & he’s such a genuinely awesome guy who BLEEDS Orange. Hell, my 66 yr old mother once relayed to me that he insisted on helping her unload her groceries in the BJs parking lot a couple years back without her even asking & she only learned he was a former SU football player through their brief interaction. I have multiple friends who are close to Daniel & whose kids are teammates/classmates/friends of his & they all rave about the player/person he is, both on & off the field.

FC75D96E-2FA9-4DE2-939C-745F3170828F.jpeg

Yes, I know this thread will now turn into a discussion/debate of half moons (Hemstrougt’s>Holland Farms), chicken riggies (pink sauce), Utica greens (Georgio’s), tomato pie (Roma’s), upside down pizza (Trio’s>O’Scuggnizo>>Joe’s), Utica Club, & all other things Utica.

No, I don’t regret it.

Last edited:
Yes, I know this thread will now turn into a discussion/debate of half moons (Hemstrougt’s>Holland Farms), chicken riggies (pink sauce), Utica greens (Georgio’s), tomato pie (Roma’s), upside down pizza (Trio’s>O’Scuggnizo>>Joe’s), Utica Club, & all other things Utica.

No, I don’t regret it.
Love it. But you forgot pastries from The Florentine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom