Class of 2022 - DT Daniel Santiago (NY/AZ) Visiting 6/22/2021 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Daniel Santiago (NY/AZ) Visiting 6/22/2021

They're in movie quote mode again..."A Few Good Men"

I'll go back on topic after this, but my favorite quote in that movie is below. Weinberg is just sitting over there thinking "what did I do?"

12da8c67-94da-4cc0-99f9-7e63b65a46db_text.gif

I'll go back on topic after this, but my favorite quote in that movie is below. Weinberg is just sitting over there thinking "what did I do?"

12da8c67-94da-4cc0-99f9-7e63b65a46db_text.gif
He’s thinking, “ok, not a fan of the Jews?”

could be "pulling a Verse"...?
Big fish small pond- get noticed.

Or… maybe this is the appropriately sized pond for him at this point?

Edited to add: Verse was built like a safety when he committed to Albany.
Totally different situation.

Last edited:
Hope he kills it there. Not sure why people thought he was a fit at Cuse. Because his uncle played there?

People saw a position of need, three stars and, that his uncle played. Thought that should make it automatic.

It was evident that the coaches had him as a plan D. He even mentioned I’m his commitment post that he was happy they accepted his commitment. That tells everyone the story.

Or… maybe this is the appropriately sized pond for him at this point?

Edited to add: Verse was built like a safety when he committed to Albany.
Totally different situation.
2019 recruiting class
237 VERSE 6'4" 247
Rovals Verse 6'4" 240...
we'll see

Holy Cross beat UConn and Georgetown last year so they’re good in my book. Hope he kills it there. Worcester has also come a long way in the last few years.

I’m glad we’re not settling for players. You can‘t create quality depth if you have players who shouldn’t be in the program. I hope he kills it at Holy Cross.

People saw a position of need, three stars and, that his uncle played. Thought that should make it automatic.

It was evident that the coaches had him as a plan D. He even mentioned I’m his commitment post that he was happy they accepted his commitment. That tells everyone the story.
makes sense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom