Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

We only have 1 good insider at MSU that I know of. He is confident Robinson will pick MSU. Not just here being a dick or anything but that’s what I’m hearing. He is in his 2nd or 3rd year of organized football and is improving rapidly so take it fwiw.

We only have 1 good insider at MSU that I know of. He is confident Robinson will pick MSU. Not just here being a dick or anything but that’s what I’m hearing. He is in his 2nd or 3rd year of organized football and is improving rapidly so take it fwiw.

That being said, our best recruiting insider put a crystal ball pick in for Robinson a couple days ago.. Let the best man win.

The crystal ball is still 86% in MSU's favor though

That being said, our best recruiting insider put a crystal ball pick in for Robinson a couple days ago.. Let the best man win.

The crystal ball is still 86% in MSU's favor though
I still can't fathom the M-St interest ... kids must be walking around with grocery bags on their heads.

Hopeing for Robinson and Coleman to put on a show week 1 vs WMU

I still can't fathom the M-St interest ... kids must be walking around with grocery bags on their heads.
Man... I’m not gonna bicker over it. But the only thing MSU been proven to do wrong is with Nassar. I know it seems like MSU is having all sorts of issues but that’s ESPNs story. A lot of that stuff was fabricated. I know you all won’t believe me but imma just get that out there.

Man... I’m not gonna bicker over it. But the only thing MSU been proven to do wrong is with Nassar. I know it seems like MSU is having all sorts of issues but that’s ESPNs story. A lot of that stuff was fabricated. I know you all won’t believe me but imma just get that out there.

You know.. just that “little” Nassar thing

I wasn't trying to stoke a fight. Clearly, it's a very difficult situation for everyone associated with the program. That said, when you have a problem of that nature (and scale), the path forward should not have been prevarication and concealment. It should have been honesty, contrition and a genuine effort to acknowledge the harm done to the many women who were mistreated and/or abused.

It makes sports (FB) seem petty. JMO.

Last edited:
Won't be for FSU. We're very much in this one though. Our staff has done an excellent job here.
Sorry if you evaluated him earlier, but what do you think of him?

Won't be for FSU. We're very much in this one though. Our staff has done an excellent job here.
That’s great to hear, this is a very exciting recruit

Sorry if you evaluated him earlier, but what do you think of him?

What's not to like about this kid? I think he plays a bit high but that can be coached out. A kid that can get into the backfield like that from the DT position would be a massive get for our program. Usually we have to develop at the DT and hope we're able to convert DE's inside. This guy is ready-made and knows the position.

If we start the season well I'll feel even better here.

If we land him I will be ecstatic.

1998 team is being honored the weekend of the FSU game so some of our legends should be here.
But Robinson will not be at that game so it doesn't matter.

But Robinson will not be at that game so it doesn't matter.
Any chance he makes it for the uconn game? This initiative to but tickets for servicemen seems like its gaining a lot of steam. Could be a very cool game.

What's not to like about this kid? I think he plays a bit high but that can be coached out. A kid that can get into the backfield like that from the DT position would be a massive get for our program. Usually we have to develop at the DT and hope we're able to convert DE's inside. This guy is ready-made and knows the position.

If we start the season well I'll feel even better here.

If we land him I will be ecstatic.
I happen to see hs kids play high all the time usually cause they can get away with it and ur right, it’s easily fixable. I like this kid a lot.

Official visits
“I’ll be able to take my visits in September and October and I’ll be all set. So far, I’m going to Maryland September 1 and then Colorado on September 15 and I have to put the other dates together. But the others will be to Michigan State, Syracuse and Rutgers.”

I wonder if he still visits UMD.

Official visits
“I’ll be able to take my visits in September and October and I’ll be all set. So far, I’m going to Maryland September 1 and then Colorado on September 15 and I have to put the other dates together. But the others will be to Michigan State, Syracuse and Rutgers.”

I wonder if he still visits UMD.

I like our chances against Colorado, Buttgers, and MSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom