Class of 2024 - DT Gabriel Reliford (LA) Verbal to LSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DT Gabriel Reliford (LA) Verbal to LSU

Most likely LSU, but coaches are trying to get a visit. Not sure how successful that will be cause this kid has been leaning LSU for a bit now
Anything on qb's?

Most likely LSU, but coaches are trying to get a visit. Not sure how successful that will be cause this kid has been leaning LSU for a bit now
Hornsby likely?

How bout a QB?

Nothing on QBs that I heard of. More to come on Hornsby, idk if its something I can publicly say but just monitor the situation ;)
Thanks bro..

Good to hear about Hornsby

Miles O’Neill
Just checked him out.. very good size & build. Can sling it. Is this purely speculation because drob left for cuse or is there some actual legs to him flipping here?

Just checked him out.. very good size & build. Can sling it. Is this purely speculation because drob left for cuse or is there some actual legs to him flipping here?
I have no clue about him. I just looked at their list of commits. He was recruited to aTm by Petrino. Petrino isn’t there anymore, so…?

I have no clue about him. I just looked at their list of commits. He was recruited to aTm by Petrino. Petrino isn’t there anymore, so…?
That kid has an absolute cannon. Would be an incredible pick up for the QB position

PhatOrange

Due to attendance level I’ll be announcing December 8th (9:45am central) in front of my school’s student body again everyone is welcome to attend. Thank you to all of those who will come to support and if you can’t make it I will be going live and steaming it on my insta @ga9riel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom