Class of 2023 - DT Matthew Scicchitano (PA) Verbal to Coastal Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DT Matthew Scicchitano (PA) Verbal to Coastal Carolina

We got a Scicchuation...

Jersey Shore Mike GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Offers from Kent St, Buffalo, BGSU, URI, Princeton, Harvard, Columbia, Army, UPenn, LIU, Holy Cross, Akron, Navy, UNH, CCU, ODU, Syracuse

Offers from Kent St, Buffalo, BGSU, URI, Princeton, Harvard, Columbia, Army, UPenn, LIU, Holy Cross, Akron, Navy, UNH, CCU, ODU, Syracuse
# MATTHEW SCICCHITANO DT/TE MOUNT CARMEL HS, MONT CARMEL, PA 2023
RANKED 25th in PLAYER VALUE AT DT IN PA

ASSETS:
SIZE
AGGRESSIVE
POWERFUL
USES LEGS and HANDS WELL
GREAT BLOCKER ON OL
ON D IN BACKFIELD DISRUPTING PLAYS
GOOD SPEED FOR SIZE
ON O CATCHES BALLS FOR TDS

Last edited:
These are some of my favorite tweets. Here are my top schools but I’m still open to other better schools recruiting me…please I’m begging you
It has to influence how much time and effort the staffs who have offered invest going forward. Kinda brings the kid back to the drawing board. Why bother with him?

It has to influence how much time and effort the staffs who have offered invest going forward. Kinda brings the kid back to the drawing board. Why bother with him?
if we like him, then we should bother, he may not get a better offer(in his opinion) than us

Literally offered by the finest Ivy League schools and chooses Coastal Carolina??? Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum…Baffling…..and also, we continue to be a DT repellant

Literally offered by the finest Ivy League schools and chooses Coastal Carolina??? Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum…Baffling…..and also, we continue to be a DT repellant
And he doesn’t even have a mullet. Yet.

Big time party school near an east coast vacation spot.

Up and coming program.

Lol - does this mean he isn’t coming on his official visit to Cuse? This whole timeline / decision is bizarre.