Class of 2015 - DT/OG Andrejas Duerig (IL) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT/OG Andrejas Duerig (IL) Signed LOI

Orangejet I am wondering if the football highlights are from when he played at Lowell, IN. I do believe that he is at Mount Carmel in Chicago now as I did find this blurb in the MC Chicago website..

Track News
AJ Duerig is the 2014 Chicago Catholic League Outdoor Track Shot Put Champion. On Saturday at Loyola Amato Field Junior AJ Duerig bested 42 CCL shot putters to become the League Champion with a winning throw of 50ft and 7inches. In addition he placed 3rd in a field of 39 discus throwers. In addition, in gearing up for the Sectional meet scheduled for Friday at St. Rita HS the following athletes posted their best performances of the season. Senior- Dan O'keefe 3200 meters and 1600 meters Soph.- Brendan Jacobs 1600 meters Junior- Marquise Peggs 100 meters and 200 meters Soph.- Tyrin Thurman 100 meters Fresh.- Conor Fagan 800 meters The 4x100meter relay team of Seniors Lamar Colon, Akeem Williams, Soph. Tyrin Thurman and Junior Marquise Peggs.
You are correct here for I heard from a friend who is a big MC fan and AJ did transfer in. MC is the defending big school champions in IL.

You would be correct. Wouldn't be shocked to see a commitment by the weekend. Watch this space.
Do you think coach mcg tweet of 'shhhh' yesterday was him saying we got a silent verbal?

Good sir, I have been through a lotta ups and down with this program for about 33 years now. The years we suffered through recently was the most prolonged period of mediocrity in all of those years and it lasted all of about 4 or 5 years. The Syracuse team that exemplifies the vast majority of my fandom is a team that comes prepared and competes with any squad lined up against them. We come from a not so distant past of beating or competing with most major programs on the field. I was at the Big House when we stomped Michigan on the road. Times when the Loud house earned it's nickname. Almost undefeated seasons and multiple bowl wins against big time opponents. Conference realignment the first go round has not been kind to the football program. With the arrival of Coach Marrone the program gained respectability and moving into this coaching staff the results and current momentum are palpable. We are on our way back where we should be and the Cuse is back on the national scene. I feel a freight train coming and it all starts this season. Produce on the field and all the chips will start falling into place.

Sorry for length. Got a little passionate. Orange Nation Rising.

People like you are why i continue to frequent this forum. Truly a pleasure to read posts like this.

BqP54XjCQAIHk54.jpg:large

TriciaD‏@mammaof4kiddies 17m
Last time we went on a roadtrip with just these two, they were 2 & 4. Feel bad leaving the other two behind. pic.twitter.com/hgx1M4NoAe

Is it me or does he look like Ronnie from the Jersey Shore in that picture?
is it me or does that dude make whatever vehicle he's riding in look really small & cramped

bad move by the Toledo staff - this guy looks like a monster. Hope he has a blast at Syracuse.

Trueblue25 said:
California.

Clearly never been to Yosemite. It's 1 billion times better than NJ in every conceivable way.