Duce Chestnut Appreciation Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duce Chestnut Appreciation Thread

I dont remeber seeing any cuse players make that many open field tackles. Anyone else? Even our guys that git drafted last year whiffed a bit. Not Chestnut.
He really is a breath of fresh air. Granted, it's one game and it wasn't against Clemson, but his tackling is just text book and he has a nose for the ball. Love it.

That secondary is legendary

Darius - Jags
Jones - Pats
Nash
Allen - Giants
Poles - Jets
Gadsen

LBs were Greenwood, Bullock.

Amazing we lost so much

Those were my years as a student at SU. Incredible talent all around. Amazing that I (played HS ball, fairly knowledgeable) would shout out DeLeone’s play based on formation, motion, personnel, and tendencies before the snap with pretty good accuracy.

We lost at least 2-3 games a year to inferior opponents and folks were and are still upset Coach P got the boot when he did a few years later.

Had SU made a decent replacement hire, would those same folks be upset?

Those were my years as a student at SU. Incredible talent all around. Amazing that I (played HS ball, fairly knowledgeable) would shout out DeLeone’s play based on formation, motion, personnel, and tendencies before the snap with pretty good accuracy.

We lost at least 2-3 games a year to inferior opponents and folks were and are still upset Coach P got the boot when he did a few years later.

Had SU made a decent replacement hire, would those same folks be upset?
This roster should not have lost as many games as they did.

Duce dance >> Turnover chain (or any copycats).

I expected some playmaking against passes but never thought he’d be that strong against the run right out of the gate. Perfect tackling. Hope it keeps up.

Quite a testament for a program that just lost 3 DBs to the Sunday league.

I've seen Kevin Abrams, Will Allen, Tanard Jackson. Duce different! That 4th down pass break up, special!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom