Duke Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Duke Predictions...

Gene Banks - 93
Gene Waldron - 81

This pains me tremendously to type this but I just don't see a way. Please prove me wrong!

Duke 95
Cuse 62

We're going to get rolled. Who cares. Pick it up and win the next two.
Lol. the spread will be like 11. man I hope you’re wrong. That is 3x what the line will be.

Lol. the spread will be like 11. man I hope you’re wrong. That is 3x what the line will be.

I don't know how we stay in front of anyone on their team. It will be way too much pressure on the defensive side of things.

And, they will swarm us when we have the ball.

We'd have to shoot out of our minds with contested shots.

If I'm reading the numbers right, they are first in overall FG% D in conference play and first in 3PT % defense in conference play.

Duke's advanced stats make us look like a JV team.

I'm not knocking us, we know this is a tough year for us. Those guys are going to eat our lunch.

If we win it will be a great upset. I think someone needs to get the Varsity to run a promotion for a free slice with student ID if SU wins. Let's get behind a mighty upset. We have the better Coach.

Coach K won't embarrass Boehiem but Duke will still win by 10-15.....if Edwards gets in early foul trouble and fouls out it could get ugly.

Coach K won't embarrass Boehiem but Duke will still win by 10-15...if Edwards gets in early foul trouble and fouls out it could get ugly.
This is where I am

Coach K won't embarrass Boehiem but Duke will still win by 10-15...if Edwards gets in early foul trouble and fouls out it could get ugly.
This is the biggest problem. Jesse needs to Never reach in for his silly fouls.

If we win it will be a great upset. I think someone needs to get the Varsity to run a promotion for a free slice with student ID if SU wins. Let's get behind a mighty upset. We have the better Coach.
Why would they run that promotion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom