Duke students taunt NC State player over dead Grandma | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Duke students taunt NC State player over dead Grandma

Look, I wasn't out to antagonize. I'm a Syracuse grad ('83) and a big fan of both Syracuse sports and this board, which I read regularly. It's just that I was at the game last night (and nearly every game at Cameron for 20+years) and wanted to clarify the students' chant, particularly in light of the reaction of this board, which breathlessly hoped for the worst characterization of Duke and Duke students. Right? Only those those who would compare Coach K to Tarkanian and Calipari would deny this. This whole story is nonsense.

I have to be honest. I listened to it very intently... I hear "past your bedtime".

I have to be honest. I listened to it very intently... I hear "past your bedtime".

I have to be honest I haven't listened to it because I don't care. Regardless of whether it was chanted or not every fanbase has knuckleheads who chant or yell classless things during games.

Look, I wasn't out to antagonize. I'm a Syracuse grad ('83) and a big fan of both Syracuse sports and this board, which I read regularly. It's just that I was at the game last night (and nearly every game at Cameron for 20+years) and wanted to clarify the students' chant, particularly in light of the reaction of this board, which breathlessly hoped for the worst characterization of Duke and Duke students. Right? Only those those who would compare Coach K to Tarkanian and Calipari would deny this. This whole story is nonsense.

You didn't want to antagonize, but you said "You're all a bunch of Nifongs, blinded by your hatred/jealousy of Duke." That is an antagonistic comment.

I honestly hope, for the NC State players sake, that this story was all a misunderstanding.

http://preview.images.memegenerator.net/Instance/Preview?imageID=1986282&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=what%20if%20devilsadvocate%20is%20really...&text1=randygoduke%3F&text2=&text3=
qm.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom