Duke-Wake Forest | Syracusefan.com

Duke-Wake Forest

CuseLegacy

Wake 14 Duke 7 2nd half.

Duke has a true freshman QB but they are not very good. Their freshman kicker has missed both FG. Looking like they have regressed some.

Poor kid the refs just called his PAT no good but it just made it in. Call corrected.

Didn't see that one coming. Looking forward to our game with them, always a fun road trip. They play @ State the week before, I will try to get out to that game and do a little scouting.

Having watched both teams today, those are certainly 2 winnable games on our schedule. Then again, it is only two weeks in and I don't have any reason to be overly confident... but I'm liking the Orange early.

Wake wins 24 Duke 14.

The key for Wake offense is Fr RB Cade Carney.

Wake wins 24 Duke 14.

The key for Wake offense is Fr RB Cade Carney.

Which, given our secondary depth, is a good thing for us. But their QB has wheels which could be a concern. But he is nowhere near as dynamic as Jackson is, and they saw plenty of that last night to prep for such a threat in our October matchup with the Deacs.

I see the talking heads at ESPN have Wake as having a 19% likelihood of beating State but a 62% of beating SU. :rolleyes:

I see the talking heads at ESPN have Wake as having a 19% likelihood of beating State but a 62% of beating SU. :rolleyes:

Lol. Hope those that quantify such drivel never go to Vegas. They will lose their pants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom