Dungey metrics | Syracusefan.com

Dungey metrics

Rocco

Watching you.
Through 4 games, while missing 3+ quarters during that time...

58-91, 763 yards, 63.7%, 9 TDs, 1 int, 8.4 YPA... 164.6 rating

51 carries, 354 yards, 4 TDs, 6.9 YPC, 88.5 yds/game

These numbers would be even better had he played all 16 quarters so far.

The kid is good. We need another heroic type of performance from him this weekend.

This is his time. If he plays up to his capabilities and plays within himself with maturity, he will guide the Orange to one of the greatest victories in a long time.

Through 4 games, while missing 3+ quarters during that time...

58-91, 763 yards, 63.7%, 9 TDs, 1 int, 8.4 YPA... 164.6 rating

51 carries, 354 yards, 4 TDs, 6.9 YPC, 88.5 yds/game

These numbers would be even better had he played all 16 quarters so far.

The kid is good. We need another heroic type of performance from him this weekend.

Multiply by 3 and you have 27TD passes to 3 picks and 12TDs scored. he might not have to watch the Heismans on TV.

i think if he stays healthy he either throws for 30 or runs for 15.. Personally i hope pass protection holds and all the missed big plays start to happen and he throws for 30+ and only runs for sneaks around the goal line.

I don’t think he’s even played that great so far this year, at least from a passing perspective. Sky’s the limit if ED starts playing up to his full potential.

I agree. He's made some bad throws and missed certain reads. At the same time, his receivers have dropped a few TDs as well.

He's been banged up the whole year with his throwing shoulder/arm. We really need him to make it through the game. I won't be nearly as shocked if we keep the Clemson game very close, or even win at this point. I think we're hugely underestimated and tend to over-perform in games against better talent.

I agree. He's made some bad throws and missed certain reads. At the same time, his receivers have dropped a few TDs as well.

He's been banged up the whole year with his throwing shoulder/arm. We really need him to make it through the game. I won't be nearly as shocked if we keep the Clemson game very close, or even win at this point. I think we're hugely underestimated and tend to over-perform in games against better talent.
From ur fingers to gods ear. I am super excited and scared all at the same time.

First Team on ESPNU radio just stated Dungey is 2nd best QB in ACC behind Finley. But they stated Finley is best and "it's not even close".

IMO Dungey is still underrated in the eyes of the College Football "experts"

If they were talking NFL prospects, I'd agree. But as a CFB QB? It's close.

Current CFB, nothing to do with NFL. However, since McElroy was the one going on about it, it could have been from an NFL eye.

First Team on ESPNU radio just stated Dungey is 2nd best QB in ACC behind Finley. But they stated Finley is best and "it's not even close".
Eh, I'll take it. They're also factoring in perception by pro scouts I'd guess.

The thing about NCSt is they haven't even tried or been able to establish a run game to date. They might have a great OL that they are confident can protect Finley. But if an opponent can bring consistent pressure and dirty up the pocket when an offense is so one sided, watch out.

Finley has played 3 games, (due to the hurricane), and Dungey 4. I multiplied Finley's numbers by 4 and Dungey's by 3:

Finley: 332/484 (.686) 4,224 yards 20TDs 4int rushing: 32 carries, (including sacks) for 20 yards and no scores.

Dungey: 174/273 (.637) 2,289 yards 27TDs 3int rushing: 153 carries for 1,149 yards and 12 TDs.

Finley has thrown all but one of the Wolfpack's passes while DeVito has thrown 56 of ours. And of course, this assumes that Dungey will finish the season, which he has never done. We haven't played anybody good. They've played James Madison, an FCS power, Georgia State and Marshall. The game they lost to the hurricane was against West Virginia, which would have been quite a shoot-out against Will Grier.

i agree with the notion that Finley is the better pro prospect but that Dungey is at least comparable as a college quarterback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom