Dungey on Z60 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey on Z60

mlbball99

2nd String
Looks in good spirits to me... (later found out this was recorded during the BYE week)

Last edited:
do we really think he plays this week? anyone in the know saying anything? the spread suggests he's out.

had this been filmed this week, do we assume he would have been pouting the whole time if he was out on saturday?

The spread is where it's at because Wake's QB is the real deal. They will score.

The spread is where it's at because Wake's QB is the real deal. They will score.
BLEEP Wake’s QB. Dungey’s the best ever. Except for Andrew Robinson.

Yes Wolford can throw and run but you have to have targets to give the football to also. As of early this week they were still missing some of those players due to injury. I'll be interested to see their injury report tonight.

Yes Wolford can throw and run but you have to have targets to give the football to also. As of early this week they were still missing some of those players due to injury. I'll be interested to see their injury report tonight.

When does our injury report get released?

I believe the Carney kid who has given us some trouble is out for sure.

BLEEP Wake’s QB. Dungey’s the best ever. Except for Andrew Robinson.
If Wake's QB is the same kid I've seen, he's very tough to stop. He has a very accurate arm, he can pass on the run and he's fast. I think our D is leagues better than last time we played them. But he's a threat, no doubt.

amazing how this game, preseason, went from an automatic win, to a "let's pray we pull this one out". WF is not that good. That ND game last weekend, if u watched, was similar to our game vs ND in the Meadowlands. Never in doubt especially when it was 43-13 or so late and then WF put up a ton of garbage points.

If we could get some clarity on ED i'm going to be wagering heavily on the Orange to win this thing as a pick em. I have faith that the D will shut them down enough for us to win 30-17

I believe the Carney kid who has given us some trouble is out for sure.
They're missing two of their best players - one on defense and one on offense.

Jessie Bates is a S and is arguably their best defensive player. He's the glue that binds the defense. He missed last week's game against ND also.

Greg Dortch is by far their best WR and home run threat. He is out for the year.

I think we have to win this game on the defensive side of the ball. We need to get off the field and avoid the "gash" plays we gave up against FSU. Take away those three long TD plays ( 2 runs and 1 pass) and we win going away.

Jessie Bates is a S and is arguably their best defensive player. He's the glue that binds the defense. He missed last week's game against ND also.

Greg Dortch is by far their best WR and home run threat. He is out for the year.

I think we have to win this game on the defensive side of the ball. We need to get off the field and avoid the "gash" plays we gave up against FSU. Take away those three long TD plays ( 2 runs and 1 pass) and we win going away.
And if Carney is still out this week that is three key players.

Injury reports are sometimes skewed , gotta wait till Saturday and see , I know some stuff but I also know better than to post it . I will say this is most likely Tommy D will not be burning his shirt . The wake qb is very Similar to Tommy's skill set , wake did put up 37 on the road to ND . IMO I think we will have to score 30+ to win , but than again that's y they play the games coz nobody knows .

They were without Dortch last week too and they still scored, but yes, Bates would be a huge loss again for them against us. If Dungey can't go, then we absolutely need to win on the defensive side, and probably do in either case. That was the story last week, 3 long plays and the rest of the time they did basically nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom