Dungey on Z60 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey on Z60

I would be astounded if ED does not play Saturday... Literally nothing would point to him sitting for me... Now, I have no inside knowledge, so my input is basically, completely and utterly, unfounded and unreliable...

Agreed...but that Colburn kid has looked good filling in.

Last two weeks he has 134 and 120, averaging 5.6 and 6.0.

Give Wake some credit, Clawson has built some depth in his time there. Game ready backups at QB, RB, WR, they won't miss a beat.

But our D has been impressive as well.

Just an observation. Higgins interviewed Ishmael, Custis, Scoop Bradshaw, Alton Robinson this week. Not Dungey who is usually a regular. Just saying.

Just an observation. Higgins interviewed Ishmael, Custis, Scoop Bradshaw, Alton Robinson this week. Not Dungey who is usually a regular. Just saying.
That doesn't mean a thing.

If Wake's QB is the same kid I've seen, he's very tough to stop. He has a very accurate arm, he can pass on the run and he's fast. I think our D is leagues better than last time we played them. But he's a threat, no doubt.

It's the same kid we've all seen the last 3 or 4 seasons. He's just playing better this year.

It's the same kid we've all seen the last 3 or 4 seasons. He's just playing better this year.
The only thing that scares me is our ability to stop their RPO schemes. They run most of theirs over the middle and our 2nd and 3rd string safeties need to play disciplined FB.

Last edited:

4 year starter. They're the worst (unless they play for the good guys).

He's going to be a handful. But we're still the better team.

The only thing that scares me is our ability to to stop their RPO schemes. They run most of theirs over the middle and our 2nd and 3rd string safeties need to play disciplined FB.
This! Need to keep the run support pressure on the safeties to a minimum.

amazing how this game, preseason, went from an automatic win, to a "let's pray we pull this one out". WF is not that good. That ND game last weekend, if u watched, was similar to our game vs ND in the Meadowlands. Never in doubt especially when it was 43-13 or so late and then WF put up a ton of garbage points.

If we could get some clarity on ED i'm going to be wagering heavily on the Orange to win this thing as a pick em. I have faith that the D will shut them down enough for us to win 30-17
Amazing how the exact same thing happened to Cuse this year and we just accept it. Nobody expected us to play like we are, now teams are just happy to get the W and not get Clemsoned against us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom