Dungey's long run was inspiring | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey's long run was inspiring

With his past issues with injuries and concussions, i wonder if he finishes strong whether he'd think about going into the NFL draft after this season. Hopefully he wants to get his degree because he's a good student majoring in accounting. But I can see him considering leaving early.
I suggested the same thing earlier...especially if Tucker is still on the payroll.

With his past issues with injuries and concussions, i wonder if he finishes strong whether he'd think about going into the NFL draft after this season. Hopefully he wants to get his degree because he's a good student majoring in accounting. But I can see him considering leaving early.
I called that a while ago.

That's crossed my mind too lately. I'd be curious if anyone knows where he is on NFL draft boards. However, why do players who are good enough to leave early do so? I think it's because they have families that really, really need the money. Dungey hasn't got a money problem.

I think his primary motivator here is fame, not money, not power.

I've had the sense for quite some time that Dungey understands the major turnaround Baber's is attempting to pull off here. I think Dungey knows the place he'd hold in Cuse football history if he's the QB that lead the charge back to glory.

Last edited:
That's crossed my mind too lately. I'd be curious if anyone knows where he is on NFL draft boards. However, why do players who are good enough to leave early do so? I think it's because they have families that really, really need the money. Dungey hasn't got a money problem.

I think his primary motivator here is fame, not money, not power.

I've had the sense for quite some time that Dungey understands the major turnaround Baber's is attempting to pull off here. I think Dungey knows the place he'd hold in Cuse football history if he's the QB that lead the charge back to glory.
His primary motivation would be to not take any more beatings as an amateur.

To do what? Certainly not as a QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom