Dungy just threw Babers under the bus. | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Dungy just threw Babers under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well, the New York Football Giants have invested more in the DeVito hype than the Dungey hype.
That might be more of an indictment on the Giants than anything else. Obviously he looks good in shorts but even at Illinois he was a game manager at best with one of the best defenses and running games in the country.

That might be more of an indictment on the Giants than anything else. Obviously he looks good in shorts but even at Illinois he was a game manager at best with one of the best defenses and running games in the country.
We want no parts of him seeing the field in real games behind that OL.

Tyrod needs to stay healthy at all costs.

We want no parts of him seeing the field in real games behind that OL.

Tyrod needs to stay healthy at all costs.

He'd be used to it. Dino's greatest failure has been not build up the offensive lines. Marrone, an former All East tackle, always made sure we had good offensive lines. Put his O-lines with Baber's backs and receivers and we'd really have something.

He'd be used to it. Dino's greatest failure has been not build up the offensive lines. Marrone, an former All East tackle, always made sure we had good offensive lines. Put his O-lines with Baber's backs and receivers and we'd really have something.
As a Giants and Cuse fan, it’s almost hard to believe good OL play exists. I’m so used to watching bad ones.

Lets get this straight right now. If the choice was 1 more year of 2015 HCSS or one more year of 2023 Dino, I take Dino.

They both stink.

Hearing alumni, that brought such pride to this program, frustrated and upset is the 1st sign of a dying program.

I’d be interested to hear from Drummond, Darius, Schwedes, Freeney, Cisco, Pugh and McNabb.

Some of our local guys that are still around, and our nationally relevant guys who remind people that Syracuse played football once upon a time.

Well last year in the P5 there was Bryan Hardin (Auburn), Scott Frost (Nebraska); Karl Dorrell (Colorado); Geoff Collins (Georgia Tech); Herm Edwards (Arizona State); and Paul Chryst (Wisconsin). Certainly not the norm but also not unheard of either.

As the college football landscape changes (portal dates, NIL etc…) the norm also changes.

All of those schools listed hired a replacement before the portal opened last season.

Dismissing your HC and screwing up the timing could be devastating to a program.

Are you trying to split
Loved watching him play.

Ranting about your old team getting blown out 5 years after you played there and taking shots at your old coach - eh. Scrubby move IMO.
He’s showing the same passion he played. Identifying deficiencies he sees and I’m betting he has heard about is not scrubby.

Loved watching him play.

Ranting about your old team getting blown out 5 years after you played there and taking shots at your old coach - eh. Scrubby move IMO.
Yeah I mean why desire your alma mater to show up and play and at least be competitive.. Did you same for Keith Bulluck and his Twitter rant? These players past and present demand more as they should.

Dino’s problem is our players are still undersized and not strong enough. I think it’s a big reason for all our injuries.

Lets get this straight right now. If the choice was 1 more year of 2015 HCSS or one more year of 2023 Dino, I take Dino.

They both stink.

Hearing alumni, that brought such pride to this program, frustrated and upset is the 1st sign of a dying program.

I’d be interested to hear from Drummond, Darius, Schwedes, Freeney, Cisco, Pugh and McNabb.

Some of our local guys that are still around, and our nationally relevant guys who remind people that Syracuse played football once upon a time.
That's why I think Wildhack will gauge interest in Justin Outten. He was recruited by Coach Ps staff. Somewhat of a connection to the past glory of the program.

Yeah I mean why desire your alma mater to show up and play and at least be competitive.. Did you same for Keith Bulluck and his Twitter rant? These players past and present demand more as they should.
Right. Desiring something and knocking your former coach publicly are the same! Nice!

No, I didn’t knock Bulluck because he didn’t bash his coach, Coach P.

Unless these former players are doing things to help the program, who cares what they are “demanding”.

That's why I think Wildhack will gauge interest in Justin Outten. He was recruited by Coach Ps staff. Somewhat of a connection to the past glory of the program.
Outten is probably on the NFL HC trajectory.

At worst he will get a look at OC in NFL

But he'd be interesting gamble

Right. Desiring something and knocking your former coach publicly are the same! Nice!

No, I didn’t knock Bulluck because he didn’t bash his coach, Coach P.

Unless these former players are doing things to help the program, who cares what they are “demanding”.
I’m sure you’ve never bashed your boss either. As for his coach it wasn’t the coach that brought him to the school either. Do you know what Dungy is doing for the program? No probably not, so just stop it.

I’m sure you’ve never bashed your boss either. As for his coach it wasn’t the coach that brought him to the school either. Do you know what Dungy is doing for the program? No probably not, so just stop it.
Actually I haven’t.

“Stop it”…no. I can have my opinion. You can keep making bad replies that have nothing to do with anything, and I won’t tell you to “stop it”. Post what you think, who cares?

I think it was scrubby, and I don’t care how many of you get your feathers ruffled by it. I’m just showing my PASSION. I thought PASSION was good?

Actually I haven’t.

“Stop it”…no. I can have my opinion. You can keep making bad replies that have nothing to do with anything, and I won’t tell you to “stop it”. Post what you think, who cares?

I think it was scrubby, and I don’t care how many of you get your feathers ruffled by it. I’m just showing my PASSION. I thought PASSION was good?
Passion is good … it’s not scrubby yet you label it as such

I just don’t think publicly knocking the coach you went 10-3 with is a good look.

You disagree. Fine.
I don’t think backing a coach that is making a habit out of getting completely waxed a good look .. especially when BC musters out a 7 point win over freaking UConn but was 10x more competitive than we were against FSU or UVA who is dreadful beating UNC after they boat raced us. It’s called level of expectations … you don’t have any … the athletes who bled for this program do. Just keep waving the 2018 banner it’s only been 5 years, I guess we have that to hang our hats on.

Actually I haven’t.

Whether you like it or not Dino guit on his team and should have been gone after the FSU game.
A coach who does that deserves all the criticism he is getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom