Dyaisha Fair Statistic | Syracusefan.com

Dyaisha Fair Statistic

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
If I am reading correctly, the next basket Dyaisha scores will make her the 25th leading scorer in the history of Division I college basketball! Pretty good chance she cracks the top 5 by the end of the year.

If I am reading correctly, the next basket Dyaisha scores will make her the 25th leading scorer in the history of Division I college basketball! Pretty good chance she cracks the top 5 by the end of the year.
yes, that's correct, next basket moves her to top 25. She stated at ACC preseason event her goal was 3,500 pts.

yes, that's correct, next basket moves her to top 25. She stated at ACC preseason event her goal was 3,500 pts.
Why stop there! Kelsey Plum leads the list right now at 3527. Caitlin Clark will almost certainly pass her, but Dyaisha could get as high as number 2 if she reaches her goal.

Why stop there! Kelsey Plum leads the list right now at 3527. Caitlin Clark will almost certainly pass her, but Dyaisha could get as high as number 2 if she reaches her goal.
It will all depend on how many post season games (ACC and NCAA tourney) Syracuse plays. 20 regular season games left. If she were to average 20 per game across those 20 games that would be 400 points and would put her at 3259.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom