EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

I caught a buzz the other weekend and sprung for a PS5 in anticipation for this game. I can't wait!
I’ll be on the train soon enough, the PS5 train, I’m always catching a buzz.

I caught a buzz the other weekend and sprung for a PS5 in anticipation for this game. I can't wait!

I just picked one up a few months ago. Last one I had was a PS2. Don’t regret buying it at all.

With the $150 price tag on the deluxe version, I can't help but to wonder what will be missing in the standard. It's not like EA to add actual value to deluxe versions, but rather to strip down the standard and go from there.

Either way the game will be insane and I've been waiting for a decade for it, just thinking out loud.

With the $150 price tag on the deluxe version, I can't help but to wonder what will be missing in the standard. It's not like EA to add actual value to deluxe versions, but rather to strip down the standard and go from there.

Either way the game will be insane and I've been waiting for a decade for it, just thinking out loud.
It's probably legends packs and a "kick-start" for a dynasty that helps with recruiting etc..(more coaching points). That will likely make up some of the deluxe version.

Yeah based on the "deluxe edition" this game is going to be a hellscape of micro-purchases. I'm 1000% going to buy this, but I'm not optimistic that this will be fun to play.

All of the teams will have their unique play books, which makes me wonder what ours will be. Maybe they'll just use last year's?

Well the rumors of no release on PC are confirmed. oh well.

Yeah based on the "deluxe edition" this game is going to be a hellscape of micro-purchases. I'm 1000% going to buy this, but I'm not optimistic that this will be fun to play.

Generally they’ve done better with the college game vs Madden. The fact they are trying to package Madden with it is funny though. We know Madden blows so please by this at discount with the game we’ve actually been working on

IMG_0451.jpeg

Generally they’ve done better with the college game vs Madden. The fact they are trying to package Madden with it is funny though. We know Madden blows so please by this at discount with the game we’ve actually been working on
The last time we got a college game was a decade ago -- well before the true advent of microtransactions and the full corruption of the industry. The game will be awful, you can be fairly sure, but we'll all still buy it for the novelty

The last time we got a college game was a decade ago -- well before the true advent of microtransactions and the full corruption of the industry. The game will be awful, you can be fairly sure, but we'll all still buy it for the novelty
2014 had add ons. If you are all about ultimate team and all that sure but if you don’t care about that stuff should be just fine

We should get a group chat going for those who plan to buy and play the game and maybe do some online play etc. I’m typically on offline season guy myself but could be fun…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom