EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

IMG_0464.gif

Im so sad its not coming out on PC...no way I'm spending hundreds of dollars just to play one game. I NEED IT
I'm also bummed there is no PC since that is where I play games these days. However I have waited 11 years for this game and my birthday is the day before it comes out so that is how I am justifying the purchase to myself. I will not be denied leading the Orange to a title this summer!

Im so sad its not coming out on PC...no way I'm spending hundreds of dollars just to play one game. I NEED IT
I'm with you. Really bummed. Look at a refurb console. I'm going to do it once August hits. I know it.

Yeah there will be a major gap in work productivity the moment this thing comes out. Can’t wait looks awesome

The Dome in the trailer!
We'll have to wait for next year's edition to get the blue seats. I hope they've rendered the center hung video board as it would be iconic. Sweet looking game regardless, but longevity will be determined by the gameplay. They have the blueprint for success with NCAA 14 so I hope they don't deviate from that formula.

Really good article about the development of the game. Includes a Syracuse mention about the Dome being one of the trickiest stadiums to build.
I’m gonna guess the lighting in the dome will be the same regardless of kickoff time which would only be noticed by diehards. I’ll be very impressed if they managed to incorporate outdoor lighting and treat the dome roof as translucent material.

Really good article about the development of the game. Includes a Syracuse mention about the Dome being one of the trickiest stadiums to build.
Thanks for sharing this. Thought this was really interesting, that the developers went as far to even search fan forums to find out game day traditions etc.

For all we know, they could have been looking here!

Where are the new blue seats? ;)

Thanks for sharing this. Thought this was really interesting, that the developers went as far to even search fan forums to find out game day traditions etc.

For all we know, they could have been looking here!
Will they incorporate Dasher leaking his source, and then the recruit sours on coming to Cuse?

I’m gonna guess the lighting in the dome will be the same regardless of kickoff time which would only be noticed by diehards. I’ll be very impressed if they managed to incorporate outdoor lighting and treat the dome roof as translucent material.
I wonder if they are going to be able to accurately recreate the sound system.

Where are the new blue seats? ;)
That will give us an excuse to pickup the next version, that and Fran will most likely be in it (no coaches this year).

I'm seeing that the MVP Bundle is $149.99. That includes both Madden NFL 25 Deluxe Edition and College Football 25 Deluxe Edition. If you don't want Madden the standard is $70 and the Deluxe is $100.

I'm seeing that the MVP Bundle is $149.99. That includes both Madden NFL 25 Deluxe Edition and College Football 25 Deluxe Edition. If you don't want Madden the standard is $70 and the Deluxe is $100.
Thanks for clarifying this, as I incorrectly posted that the Deluxe was $150 a few days ago. That's what was being initially reported and upset many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom