Class of 2015 - Easton Bruere | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Easton Bruere

quick release. Reminds me of the kinda QB June Jones/Mike Leach or Texas Tech (Air Raid) might use.

Came across this article about a QB Easton Bruere, who has no offers out of the state of New Mexico. Played in the largest class in the state of New Mexico he football level put up an undefeated season and had 4500+ yards throwing and 49/3 TD/int ratio. Went toe to toe with ZachGentry, a 4 star recruit committed to Michigan, and won putting up better numbers on his way to a state title. The film looks solid and he fits the mold. Can some please pass this along to the powers that be? Oh and if you read part way through he has a Syracuse connection. Why not look at him?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2322488-the-best-football-prospect-nobodys-ever-heard-of

It's a good read regardless.

And he's got a 3.75 GPA, so it's not like he's a risk academically. I scratch my head at recruiting sometimes.

who knows maybe the kids o line coach brandon darlington uses his cuse connection as he played at cuse 2002-2006

My thoughts exactly. Why not?
Yep. 6-3, 200, threw for nearly 5000 yards in the same league as a kid who is 4 stars and going to Michigan at QB, carries a 3.75 GPA, his OL coach is a former SU football player...

Why not send out feelers?

This kid is a great looking QB prospect; I hope we reach out to him!
None of us really know what goes on behind the scenes when the coaches privately discuss their recruiting plans; nor should we.
I just hope that with people from the board emailing about him that they will see the benefit of reaching out to him; even at this late date.

ok so he went to all those camps and no offers. he doesn't even have offers from the 2 home state. whats the red flag?

ok so he went to all those camps and no offers. he doesn't even have offers from the 2 home state. whats the red flag?

For all intents and purposes there doesn't seem to be one other than he's from New Mexico.

For all intents and purposes there doesn't seem to be one other than he's from New Mexico.

There are 2 division 1 football playing schools in New Mexico. Plus schools like UNLV and Nevada. Somethings amiss.

IMO, arm strength. Somewhat offset by the quick release, but the footwork isn't consistent, so it will take some time.

Here is a link to the NM Preps (rivals) podcast, below:
https://nmpreps./content.asp?CID=1730896