Eh? QB O'Korn: "...at UH..." | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Eh? QB O'Korn: "...at UH..."

Nothing I said was untruthful or inaccurate. If you have visited U of H or that part of Houston, you would agree.

Campus isn't THAT bad. There are plenty of worse campuses... I took a recruiting (baseball) trip to McNeese St, and wow. Way worse than U of H. That said... U of H is most definitely a commuter school. I think he can still find ways to enjoy his time there.

That Austin Wilson has received other "big time offers."
this was really bugging me so i went back and looked. Austin Wilson's coach said as soon as DM took the Bills job AW rec'd Big Ten offers.who, he said he couldn't say, but i would consider Big10 a big offer. Wilson also said in a scout interview that several schools were "interested" and wanted him to visit. So to think we are his only option just isn't true.

Hopefully doesn't matter now since it seems he is locked up.
'

this was really bugging me so i went back and looked. Austin Wilson's coach said as soon as DM took the Bills job AW rec'd Big Ten offers.who, he said he couldn't say, but i would consider Big10 a big offer. Wilson also said in a scout interview that several schools were "interested" and wanted him to visit. So to think we are his only option just isn't true.

Hopefully doesn't matter now since it seems he is locked up.
'

Link?

A B1g 10 offer is big. Why would they withhold that information?