Emily Hampshire at the comic con in NYC | Syracusefan.com

Emily Hampshire at the comic con in NYC

CaliCuse

All American
blob:https://www.youtube.com/96b3fc12-32ed-4bf9-a7db-75305c4a3b3f

She is a lot of fun on the sets or in these kind of interviews. She has and uses her eyes few actresses do. Enjoy
A mistake by Emily. Terry doesNOT own the original Delorean in the movie . Terry assisted in rebuilding of the original which is now displayed at Universal Studio here in LA. Terry does have a virtual identical Delorean Time machine that is used in commercials that include Christopher Loyd AKA "Doc Brown" Terry aldo has a not transformed Delorean which is an automatic which was his first big "D" He later bought the Delorean stick and same year for the biotransformation that took months to complete and there are parts that were salvaged from the car smashed by the train so in effect its has parts from the original. Otherwise Emily is pretty much accurate with thee rest of her interview.

Last edited:
Here you go fella.

Thanks an I'll try and find the pic of Terry and his "time machine Delorean with Doc Brown. I really like Emili Hampshire vitality and acting. Its fun to hear them talking about my son. My wife and I always knew he was talented but we had no idea that when he left home after college he would progress this quickly He has learned and internalized at every level of his exposure to his business and thats what has gotten him going I recently suggested that its time for him to put his graphic novel into play for a seasonal show . He has the attention of the real big shots so they will at least take a look His graphic novel "Witch" is the one I refer to. The important thing going for him besides talent is to be know as producer and now a showrunner I'm proud and a little jealous.Some friends back east are in awe. My best friend who died three years ago this Thanks giving would be cheering like crazy He always wanted to know what was next for my kid.When Terry was a PA he knew where all the bodies so to speak were buried.You may or may not think that a lot of secrets are out there in this business and he knew a ton of them. I think this is moving towards a novel of this business. He could write it but then be targeted for the big rub-out. I'm flashing a Humphrey Bougart black and white movie here with a dash of James Cagney.

Thanks an I'll try and find the pic of Terry and his "time machine Delorean with Doc Brown. I really like Emili Hampshire vitality and acting. Its fun to hear them talking about my son. My wife and I always knew he was talented but we had no idea that when he left home after college he would progress this quickly He has learned and internalized at every level of his exposure to his business and thats what has gotten him going I recently suggested that its time for him to put his graphic novel into play for a seasonal show . He has the attention of the real big shots so they will at least take a look His graphic novel "Witch" is the one I refer to. The important thing going for him besides talent is to be know as producer and now a showrunner I'm proud and a little jealous.Some friends back east are in awe. My best friend who died three years ago this Thanks giving would be cheering like crazy He always wanted to know what was next for my kid.When Terry was a PA he knew where all the bodies so to speak were buried.You may or may not think that a lot of secrets are out there in this business and he knew a ton of them. I think this is moving towards a novel of this business. He could write it but then be targeted for the big rub-out. I'm flashing a Humphrey Bougart black and white movie here with a dash of James Cagney.

Decided to take a look for that graphic novel. Sounds interesting. I could see that as a TV show on the right network.

http://www.newsarama.com/7145-kickstart-day-hollywood-writers-launch-season-of-the-witch.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom