EPL thread | Syracusefan.com

EPL thread

Bortukal

All Conference
Suarez is playing some nasty football. Sweet goal today v. Newcastle. Should have had an assist in the 70th minute but he's not getting much help. 9 goals in last 12 matches. Dude's an animal.

He really has been among the very best in the BPL this year. It is a shame that our squad can't provide much help. Gerrard is out there playing his own game at midfield and Shelvey really missed 3 golden opportunities to go ahead once he came on. Don't even get me started on Enrique or bringing Downing on for Suso, but...

These are the kind of games that make me want to pull out my hair, Liverpool needs to win these if we have any aspirations of getting back into Europe. Really is a shame that the dominance the Reds have shown throughout this season hasn't translated to more wins. Can't keep getting draws.

FSG better back Rodgers in January, bringing in Huntelaar or even getting Walcott, it would be a huge boost to our poor striker situation right now. Too bad Torres is in London ruining his reputation he forged at Merseyside :bang: ;)

With that said unbeaten in 5, and we have Anzhi later this week in Europa (which I do want to win).

I just hope this funk doesn't last too long for Chelsea. You can't draw Swansea. :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom