Class of 2015 - Eric Davis | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Eric Davis

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

Eric Davis 2015 Saginaw Arthur Hill Lumberjacks goes for a career-high 34 points at the Battle of the Best.

Eric plays AAU for the The Family in Detroit and is being recruited by Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Florida, Louisville, Memphis, Michigan, Michigan State, Iowa, Iowa State, Providence, Marquette, Ohio State, Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Oregon, Oregon State, Syracuse, Vanderbilt and Stanford among others

LOVE the idea of a combo guard in the class. Just seems like we'd be getting in very late on this kid.

Eric Davis 2015 Saginaw Arthur Hill Lumberjacks goes for a career-high 34 points at the Battle of the Best.

Eric plays AAU for the The Family in Detroit and is being recruited by Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Florida, Louisville, Memphis, Michigan, Michigan State, Iowa, Iowa State, Providence, Marquette, Ohio State, Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Oregon, Oregon State, Syracuse, Vanderbilt and Stanford among others

I enjoy his game nothing to fancy he just finishes over and over.

LOL! there are 24 schools listed and then it goes on to say... among others!

Perhaps it would be easier to just list the schools that weren't interested in recruiting him! All joking aside, the kid looks like he is high on talent and has a good motor to boot. Besides that, any mention of Eric Santifer gets my attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom