ESPN Conversation Board | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Conversation Board

David1234

Walk On
I'll tell you, there are a ton of morons on those conversation boards. It seems like every other post is totally false or just plain idiocy. And when I try to state my opinions, Michigan fans swarm me and attack me. There is the occasional good post, but ESPN definitely needs to clean up these boards.

I'll tell you, there are a ton of morons on those conversation boards. It seems like every other post is totally false or just plain idiocy. And when I try to state my opinions, Michigan fans swarm me and attack me. There is the occasional good post, but ESPN definitely needs to clean up these boards.

The only time I use the conversation boards is to search for Bjorn...Other than that, just to see what people are talking about.

Did you expect better from fans of that other school?

I go there for some comedy relief every once in a while... nothing more ... nothing less!

Yeah, if I visit one of those boards I feel dirty and nauseous when I leave. It's better not to offer any posts in there. It's like going to the insane asylum to meet new friends.

Did you expect better from fans of that other school?

SU has fans just like that spamming the board whenever a decent Michigan fan tries to have a grown up conversation about the game. The ESPN board is horrible for having conversations.

Any of the lightly or non-moderated comment sections (Yahoo, YouTube, etc) will quickly make you lose all faith in the human race. It is truly shocking to see the ignorance, arrogance, bigotry, and just plain animalistic nature of people laid bare like it is in those places.

The only time I use the conversation boards is to search for Bjorn...Other than that, just to see what people are talking about.

Is he lurking in those ESPN Conversations?!

Is he lurking in those ESPN Conversations?!

I've seen quite a few people mention him, and some even claim to be him...I've tried to convince whoever they were to prove it and come back, but no luck.

sounds like syracuse.com on steroids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom