ESPN Full Court | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Full Court

Libero2

Hall of Fame
I'm trying to decide whether to get full court in order to watch as many Cuse games as possible. So does anybody have it? What percentage of Cuse games actually get shown? Is it worth it if the only games I'm really interested are the Cuse games?

I'm trying to decide whether to get full court in order to watch as many Cuse games as possible. So does anybody have it? What percentage of Cuse games actually get shown? Is it worth it if the only games I'm really interested are the Cuse games?

Can you get ESPN3?

If yes then don't bother. I use ESPN3 (via Apple TV and a TW account) as my primary Orange Insurance Provider and I got a supplemental MediOrangeGap policy with Orange All Access.

I heard ESPN Full Court and Game Plan do not come in HD...anyone confirm?

Last edited:
ESPN3 is great IMO! You see most Cuse games and you can replay any game throughout the year. I have it through my XBox.

I've never had Full Court and dont remember missing a Cuse game the past 2 or 3 years. Not sure how the ACC move is goignt o effect that since we are apparently NOT a NYC market anymore and no longer appear on SNY which was always good for the games not on ESPN. It does look like NESN (thank you BC) and MSG+ are joining in on the whole ACC Regional network thinking so am hopeful. As I indicated in another post NESN, MSG MSG+, SNY, MASN etc. are available on sports packs that are cheaper than Full Court. That also gets you Mets, Yankees, Knick, Rangers, Islanders etc. along with Jets and Giants coverage.

I looked into full court last season. They didnt have any of the early non conference games, and the only conference game they had, that I wouldnt have been able to watch anywhere else, was the Rutgers game.

If I was still single, (or marsh) and spent my nights watching any team I could find play, then it would be worth it 100%. But just for a random Cuse game now and then that I cant get on TV, not spending the monies. Plus, like people above have said, espn3 works pretty good through the xbox

This is what I was worried about, as I'm now in Virginia due to a move in late August.

So I don't really get the Ny market channels, and my internet via verizon DSL doesn't seem capable of handling streams, plus all I have is my iPad mini, so I'd rather get it on my Tv. Does PS3 have ESPN3 access or is that purely an XBOX thing?

Also is the vast majority of games going to be on SNY/MSG now with the ACC move?

So far, this is the only FullCourt schedule I can find (link below). It's via the DirectTV site. It's weird that there are a bunch of ACC games but the Jan.4 Miami game appears to be the only SU game on FullCourt...
http://sports.directv.com/Packages/ESPNFullCourt/2014_1.htm
I was looking this morning and struggling to find any Cuse which makes no sense given we are a top 10 team and we have a ginormous national following

Don't mean to derail the thread, but can you get ESPN3 via Netflix and/or Wii?

Just buy OAA for a month. It has video coverage of the 2 exhibitions and same for Cornell and Colgate, none of which are on ESPN3. About $10 for 4 games. Good deal.

I looked into full court last season. They didnt have any of the early non conference games, and the only conference game they had, that I wouldnt have been able to watch anywhere else, was the Rutgers game.

If I was still single, (or marsh) and spent my nights watching any team I could find play, then it would be worth it 100%. But just for a random Cuse game now and then that I cant get on TV, not spending the monies. Plus, like people above have said, espn3 works pretty good through the xbox
I just spit up potato chips. Classic. Swac hoops baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I was worried about, as I'm now in Virginia due to a move in late August.

So I don't really get the Ny market channels, and my internet via verizon DSL doesn't seem capable of handling streams, plus all I have is my iPad mini, so I'd rather get it on my Tv. Does PS3 have ESPN3 access or is that purely an XBOX thing?

Also is the vast majority of games going to be on SNY/MSG now with the ACC move?

I'm also down in Virginia. I've had good luck getting a lot of the games on the local sports cable channels, like the local Comcast sports network and MASN. But be advised there will still be a bunch of non conference games that you won't be able to get down here - for those I just get the one month OAA for November, though that sounds like it's not the best bet for you with the ipad mini.

I'm in a similar position — moved from NYC last year, to Los Angeles. PS3 does not have ESPN3 access, as far as i'm aware. I was just doing that research last week. I ended up concluding that i'm going to have to buy either an Apple TV or Roku, or (cheaper) the Google Chromecast. But, either way — even if it did work with your PS3 — you're still at the mercy of your internet. Can't you upgrade your speed?

I'm in a similar position — moved from NYC last year, to Los Angeles. PS3 does not have ESPN3 access, as far as i'm aware. I was just doing that research last week. I ended up concluding that i'm going to have to buy either an Apple TV or Roku, or (cheaper) the Google Chromecast. But, either way — even if it did work with your PS3 — you're still at the mercy of your internet. Can't you upgrade your speed?
Roku is awesome

It does look like NESN (thank you BC) and MSG+ are joining in on the whole ACC Regional network thinking so am hopeful.

The Matt Sarz site is a great place to check broadcast coverage. Most of the non-ESPN games are broadcast on the ACC network. If you click on the ACC logo by the game listing, it will show you what other networks are affiliated. Where I live, the Rocky Mountain Sports Network (RSN) is part of the ACC package.

As to the speed piece, I'm paying verizon $50 a month for their top internet speed via broadband because my POS apartment complex has so many dumb limitations to it, I can't have FiOs put through which would enable actual high quality internet speeds. If I am lucky I am able to get about 1.1 Mbps. Which if that was a constant I would probably be ok with streaming. But it's far from it that's for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom