ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

Timing just hasn't worked out this year

There wasn't much competition this weekend but SU was off

Notre Dame would've been a good candidate but they have 2 losses already + SU still has to get through Clemson/NC State

Not crying, just not sure why you have an Ivy League superiority mindset. Ever been south of the mason Dixon? Ever been to knoxville? I have twice, and I can assure you it’s just as civilized as Syracuse
You can cherry in pick a few cities down there sure. There are also some counties in NY that might as well pack their bags and go to the hills of W Virginia too.

Not crying, just not sure why you have an Ivy League superiority mindset. Ever been south of the mason Dixon? Ever been to knoxville? I have twice, and I can assure you it’s just as civilized as Syracuse
As someone who has lived here for the vast majority of my life. The cities are meh and once you step outside the lines it’s yokelville

Bottom line for me is this.
There are schools and locales that ESPN looks for every excuse to visit.
There are schools that ESPN makes every excuse NOT to visit...or at the very least doesn't care enough to fight for. That is Syracuse.
I get the choice. It's a top 10 matchup. I also believe that if ESPN really wanted to come to Syracuse, they would have, They have skipped top 10 matchups before.
It is what it is.

Bottom line for me is this.
There are schools and locales that ESPN looks for every excuse to visit.
There are schools that ESPN makes every excuse NOT to visit...or at the very least doesn't care enough to fight for. That is Syracuse.
I get the choice. It's a top 10 matchup. I also believe that if ESPN really wanted to come to Syracuse, they would have, They have skipped top 10 matchups before.
It is what it is.
Just like how the WWE won't have big events here anymore. Herbstreit is afraid the locals will beat him down in the bars after the event.

As someone who has lived here for the vast majority of my life. The cities are meh and once you step outside the lines it’s yokelville

As well as pest ridden and dealing with swamp ass most of the year. There are some gorgeous historical cities to be fair. Love Savannah and Charleston, the vacation hot spots and some of the old southern charm but in small doses and visitation. Knoxville is meh. Give me the touristy/beautiful Gatlinburg area 1000x over Knoxville.