ESPN NNL(who is the women reporter) | Syracusefan.com

ESPN NNL(who is the women reporter)

arbitragegls

All Conference
who is so against 'Cuse she (Jemeel) called the game a conspiracy and that the refs purposefully gave the game to Syracuse because refs didnt want to be on wrong side of history. And she further said 'Cuse didnt deserve the win and that UNC played better.

This show should be taken off the air...she is a Bitch...will not use the c word.

It's so bizarre how this has spun into madness. Two people have made comments at work so far. One is a Md. fan. I said yeah, the OOB call was bad but we were owed a call after the false halfcourt violation last year. They replied, "well Maryland would have multiple national titles by now if it weren't for bad officiating, so don't talk to me about that." lol. I think, THINK she was only kidding.

Jemele Hill I think is one of their better people usually, to tell you the truth.

who is so against 'Cuse she (Jemeel) called the game a conspiracy and that the refs purposefully gave the game to Syracuse because refs didnt want to be on wrong side of history. And she further said 'Cuse didnt deserve the win and that UNC played better.

This show should be taken off the air...she is a Bitch...will not use the c word.
When everybody hates you, its a sure sign you finally made it.

Obviously she thrives on controversy...it's her way to be noticed, from Wikipedia:

During the 2008 NBA Playoffs, Hill was suspended from her post after referencing Adolf Hitler in an article about the then-NBA champion Boston Celtics and the Detroit Pistons. In an editorial describing why she could not support the Celtics, Hill wrote: "Rooting for the Celtics is like saying Hitler was a victim. It's like hoping Gorbachev would get to the blinking red button before Reagan. Deserving or not, I still hate the Celtics." The comments immediately generated a negative response from readers and that portion of the editorial was taken out shortly after the column was published. Hill was subsequently suspended for one week and issued an apology through ESPN.[3][4]
In 2009, Hill was at the center of a controversy after telling Green Bay Packers fans to give Brett Favre the "Duracell treatment," implying that fans at Lambeau Field should throw batteries at the former Packer quarterback.[5] Later in 2009, Hill once again was reprimanded for her comments after comparing University of Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball coach John Calipari to Charles Manson.[6] She later apologized to the university.[7]. Hill has also been criticized for taking unpopular or extreme stances, leading many to accuse her of inflating her ESPN.com page hits by creating controversy.

Just another talentless "journalist" attempting to stay relevant.

Jemele Hill I think is one of their better people usually, to tell you the truth.

She is a nut job who has been suspended several times for using over the top language.

would anyone support a write-in to ESPN to can this bitch. I can not tolerate someone using free speech to defame and incite when there is absolutely no reason. She really has no sports talent so why is she on this show and/or anywhere on ESPN.

Obviously she thrives on controversy...it's her way to be noticed, from Wikipedia: During the 2008 NBA Playoffs, Hill was suspended from her post after referencing Adolf Hitler in an article about the then-NBA champion' Boston Celtics...

If she was a white male journalist, she would have been fired for that. She probably should have been anyway.

Never heard of her. Glad I haven't.

Guess I've had the good fortune of only reading her good commentary.

Calipari is nothing like Charles Manson. He recruits much better talent than Charlie. Can you imagine Calipari recruiting someone like Squeaky Fromme?

jemele hill is worse than skip bayless. if she was a man and white she would not be working for espn. Just a simple lack of sports knowledge and its due to her combo of sex and skin color that keep her on the tube so often. I'm not against competent women or blacks on espn giving commentary. I enjoy Bomani Jones (just not at this point in the year), and for the most part Michael Smith but Jemele Hill consistently comes off as unintelligent in sports and somehow always loses debates with skip on first take.

" I'm not against competent women or blacks on espn giving commentary."

Oh...well, that's good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom